Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 08:29 AM   #16
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags

I wuz "involved". Sounds like a crime was committed.

The chocolate. Oh my. Precious.

Seriously though--- I'm all out of the good stuff you handed me over that balcony that night.
You've created a monster, just so you know.

Since I ate MY box in two days I need more. Best dang stuff on da planet! Thinking of placing an order for Valentines. And Easter. And hum, what other holidays are there? Is it proper to give chocolate for MLK day? Presidents day? Whatever the reason, I'm all over it.

Love that video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:34 AM   #17
JoBird
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags

Okay so I just noticed something in your pic by the tree. You had your hair down for it but when we can back that night from the parks you had it in a bun didn't you???? It was so pretty that way. You know that MC and I are jealous of your hair. I might be the tall one, but you've got the hair, girl!! Anyway-- just an observation. You should wear it like that a lot. Very elegant.
Register to remove

Old 01-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #18
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post

I wuz "involved". Sounds like a crime was committed.

The chocolate. Oh my. Precious.

Seriously though--- I'm all out of the good stuff you handed me over that balcony that night.
You've created a monster, just so you know.

Since I ate MY box in two days I need more. Best dang stuff on da planet! Thinking of placing an order for Valentines. And Easter. And hum, what other holidays are there? Is it proper to give chocolate for MLK day? Presidents day? Whatever the reason, I'm all over it.

Love that video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Well, there were no crimes committed (that I know of). But you were involved!!

Well I'm not sure if it's proper to give chocolate on all those occasions, but I'm pretty sure it's proper to eat it any day and every day!! That really is the best chocolate in the world!!

Quote:
Okay so I just noticed something in your pic by the tree. You had your hair down for it but when we can back that night from the parks you had it in a bun didn't you???? It was so pretty that way. You know that MC and I are jealous of your hair. I might be the tall one, but you've got the hair, girl!! Anyway-- just an observation. You should wear it like that a lot. Very elegant.

You are quite observant! Actually that night on the balcony I had just washed my face and I always pull my hair up in a ponytail or bun when I do that. Guess I just hadn't taken it down when we went out on the balcony. And then you guys arrived!! It was so funny, DH and I were sitting there and it was all quiet and then your door opened and we both sort of jumped, like we thought no one else was staying there! And then DH said something corny so you would know we were out there.

Awww good times.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #19
JoBird

No crimes-- that you know of???? You think I'd hide it from you if there was??? I'd never be a good criminal b/c the first thing I'd say is "Holy crap wait till I tell Shelly this story!!"

And yeah, I'm observant. It's bad but I notice small details about people in seconds of seeing them that no one else notices. I better not ever get mugged b/c they'd be in trouble- I could give a full description to the police.

Oh yes... those were good times. Wish I could hit the rewind button. Sorry I scared you opening the door. Ya'll were all relaxing and my big mouth came bustin out there to interrupt you.

Okay so I just looked and a 3 pound box of chocolate assorted is ONLY $51 plus shipping. And yes it has to be 3 pounds. If you're gonna be bad, you have to do it big.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #20
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

I followed a teeny bit of your PTR so I might as well join in for the TR!

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Old 01-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #21
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Hey Shelly! I was thrilled to see that you've started your TR. Yay! I LOVED the video! You always put such fun things together like that.

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Old 01-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #22
T*Bird
DIS Veteran

Yay You've started the TR! This is gonna be fun!

I love the video! You are so good at the music and picture interaction.....or whatever you call it. What I'm trying to say is that the music and pictures go together so well.

Your DS13 is hilarious. That part with him dancing under the balcony will come in handy as blackmail in the future. He is too cute and funny! And DS11 is getting in on the action with his hoola-hooping - good for him! You have such precious boys - or maybe they would prefer handsome.

Love the pics of you and Jodi. It looks like you are up on your toes in one of the pics - trying to add a few inches - that was so cute! Your hair looks really pretty. I don't know if I would have noticed a color change from the pictures if you hadn't given us a *heads up* but since I knew, I can tell it is different. Very nice! I agree with Jodi about hair in a bun. I always love my DD's hair when she wears it up. She has long, brown hair that she usually wears down, but I think it makes her look so pretty and sophisticated when it is up. I wish I had long enough hair to do that!

I'm looking forward to all your stories and pics!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #23
mommy2mb
Mouseketeer

Joining in!!!

Old 01-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #24
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No crimes-- that you know of???? You think I'd hide it from you if there was??? I'd never be a good criminal b/c the first thing I'd say is "Holy crap wait till I tell Shelly this story!!"

And yeah, I'm observant. It's bad but I notice small details about people in seconds of seeing them that no one else notices. I better not ever get mugged b/c they'd be in trouble- I could give a full description to the police.

Oh yes... those were good times. Wish I could hit the rewind button. Sorry I scared you opening the door. Ya'll were all relaxing and my big mouth came bustin out there to interrupt you.

Okay so I just looked and a 3 pound box of chocolate assorted is ONLY $51 plus shipping. And yes it has to be 3 pounds. If you're gonna be bad, you have to do it big.
Hey I can't be held accountable for the things you did when you were out of my sight!!

Yes, very observant you are. Maybe you should be a detective when you grow up!!

ONLY $51?? Yeah, that chocolate isn't cheap. But worth every penny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney9.9.10 View Post
I followed a teeny bit of your PTR so I might as well join in for the TR!
Hi there So glad you decided to post! Hope you enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
Hey Shelly! I was thrilled to see that you've started your TR. Yay! I LOVED the video! You always put such fun things together like that.
Welcome Kelli! Glad you liked the video!
Old 01-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #25
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird View Post
Yay You've started the TR! This is gonna be fun!

I love the video! You are so good at the music and picture interaction.....or whatever you call it. What I'm trying to say is that the music and pictures go together so well.

Your DS13 is hilarious. That part with him dancing under the balcony will come in handy as blackmail in the future. He is too cute and funny! And DS11 is getting in on the action with his hoola-hooping - good for him! You have such precious boys - or maybe they would prefer handsome.

Love the pics of you and Jodi. It looks like you are up on your toes in one of the pics - trying to add a few inches - that was so cute! Your hair looks really pretty. I don't know if I would have noticed a color change from the pictures if you hadn't given us a *heads up* but since I knew, I can tell it is different. Very nice! I agree with Jodi about hair in a bun. I always love my DD's hair when she wears it up. She has long, brown hair that she usually wears down, but I think it makes her look so pretty and sophisticated when it is up. I wish I had long enough hair to do that!

I'm looking forward to all your stories and pics!

Hey it's about time you got here!!

Aw thanks. Glad you enjoyed the video! I know, DS13 dancing was hilarious!! As soon as DS11 started hoola-hooping I knew I had to record it for our vacation video because he won't dance for the camera like DS13!

Yeah, Jodi always makes me feel so dang short. But then again, I am!! Yep, the hair is a little darker, but you really can't tell too much in the pics. I wear it up a lot at home, just need it out of my face when I'm doing things around the house. But I hardly wear it up when I'm out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mb View Post
Joining in!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #26
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

OK I tried to watch the video and it's not letting me UGH!!! I don't know what's wrong I'll try again then ask DH to help. He gets so frustrated with me. He thinks I am technology illiterate.
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
Old 01-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #27
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddluvsdisney View Post
OK I tried to watch the video and it's not letting me UGH!!! I don't know what's wrong I'll try again then ask DH to help. He gets so frustrated with me. He thinks I am technology illiterate.

Hmm...that's weird. Are you just clicking on the picture? It should open a new window to photobucket and start right up. Hope you can get it to work!
Old 01-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #28
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys

Hmm...that's weird. Are you just clicking on the picture? It should open a new window to photobucket and start right up. Hope you can get it to work!
I figured it out!! All by myself! I don't know why it didn't wok the first time.
Awesome video, Shelly!! What great memories!!
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
Old 01-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #29
thornton0511
DIS Veteran

Clicky pics with video behind them....yes ma'am this is too awesome! Loved the video and FYI your family is precious
Old 01-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #30
CleKait
Disney World is my happy place.

Hi Shelly! I'm a major lurker but just wanted to let you know I always enjoy your trip reports. I'm looking forward to this one!
Epcot for the day March '11
Port Orleans Riverside May '08
Wilderness Lodge Feb '03
Off-Site March '97

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: