Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2013, 12:47 PM   #11
violetmonarch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProjectionist View Post
Wow...just caught up on your thread and wanted to wish you the best! What a dramatic mother! I certainly hope things work out in the end!
Thank you. I hope so too! It's rapidly approaching, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkochrn View Post
If you can get her to back out of going you can change the person in a stateroom for a fee of $50.00. This is what I was told when I called about canceling my cruise b/c I need to be home with my dying father. They said if the rest of my crew would want to go I could replace myself with another person, but there's no way I was letting my family go without me!
Thank you. I thought about doing that but in all honesty, most of my friends cannot get off work or get a passport in this short of time and all of them are married, so I cannot expect to kidnap the wife while her family sits behind on a cruise. It's okay...what doesn't kill me, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprincessatlast View Post
These boards are so funny! I completely expected this thread to go in a different direction. As always there are two sides. True the mother invited herself however it is convenient that the daughter gets the kids sail free promo by her going.

OP sit back and relax, enjoy your vacay. It will be like no other, even with your mom coming along! Remember parents traveled very differently not so long ago so don't be to hard on your mom but then again do not let her take over either. I say go on that dolphin excursion!
Thank you. Actually, I was booked originally before a KSF offer was present. I was fine going alone and having to pay for the kids, because that was my plan. Anyway, I am saving the dolphins for next time. I can't do two excursions this time if I wanna pay for the next cruise. Keeping the Rays

Disney Magic Western Caribbean 2013

Last edited by violetmonarch; 01-10-2013 at 07:17 PM.
violetmonarch is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: