Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #21
happenin2you
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
Alison beat me to it! Yep I think it's the Crab Pot!

What a cool underground tour!

And love the joke about the Mariners no-hitter!

You got a really cool shot of a rainbow when you're looking up at the hotel. Very pretty and artistic!
I think you guys are right about the Crab Pot. It sounds familiar.

I didn't even notice the rainbow.... I had to go back and see what you were talking about. So much for my artistic skills! Thanks for the compliment anyway though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
We went to the Crab Pot as well for lunch! I've lost track of what day we're on now but I think it was the same day. I'm going to see if you in my photo! Nope your not.
The crab pot was after disembarking the ship, the Duck was the next day. How funny that we were both in so many of the same places! Too bad we didn't meet and coordinate beforehand! We would have had matching plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2Jax View Post
Yes the original Starbucks (which is only technically the original.....long story...haha) is in the strip at pike place. But let me tell you, I have been down to the market a lot, and have never felt the need to stand in that horrible line to get in! Haha! You found a better one.

Btw we went to crab pot this summer! We loved it!
That's what I thought, but I didn't see it in there, and there were things kind of outside the main market that were listed as being a part of the market, so I wasn't too sure. I'm pretty sure they're all using the same recipe, so unless it was going to be the best Starbucks of my life, I'm ok with the one across the street.
happenin2you is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: