Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #286
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh2001 View Post

From the picture of a CSR room dresser - standard room - it looks like either 3 large drawers in the dresser, each with 2 handle pulls ----
OR
Does the CSR standard room dresser have 6 drawers, 2 side by side and 3 rows down ?

Thank you !

For 4 people it would be noce to have the 6 drawers - so everyone can have their own.
Here's a picture of the dresser with the drawers open which is posted on the allearsnet site:

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 01-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #287
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
I have yet to make a room request. Not sure it matters. We won't need to be close to a bus stop.. but I guess having a shorter distance to the main areas would be nice. Would the 9B be a good building for that? (assuming I can actually get a BC room.)
9B is the perfect building for that. Very close to the Main building and very close to the main pool as well as the quiet pool and laundry in 9A. The only real downside to 9B is you use busstop #1 which is last to pick up which means standing or full buses sometimes, but that doesn't apply to you.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #288
Buddy18
Mouseketeer

No way to get cabana 9b now without paying for business club level.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #289
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy18 View Post
No way to get cabana 9b now without paying for business club level.
That is correct. Limited amount of rooms in that building, now reserved for those who pay for them.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #290
loganpaulsmom
DIS Veteran

Add me.. We are finally heading to CSR with a 25% discount in a waterview room. Very excited for this!
Old 01-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #291
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh2001 View Post

From the picture of a CSR room dresser - standard room - it looks like either 3 large drawers in the dresser, each with 2 handle pulls ----
OR
Does the CSR standard room dresser have 6 drawers, 2 side by side and 3 rows down ?

Thank you !

For 4 people it would be noce to have the 6 drawers - so everyone can have their own.
There are 6 drawers, but they are not very big. There were four of us there last month -- all adults -- and two of us used drawers and the other two lived out of their suitcases which was not a big problem for us.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #292
loganpaulsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark

There are 6 drawers, but they are not very big. There were four of us there last month -- all adults -- and two of us used drawers and the other two lived out of their suitcases which was not a big problem for us.
Katmark.. We are finally making it and we are so excited about it!
Old 01-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #293
Weluvdizney2
Mouseketeer

I have two rooms reserved in BC for April. I booked online, and have a double queen room and a King room. I indicated that I would like connecting rooms. Does anyone know if the king rooms connect to the queen rooms in building 9b?
Old 01-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #294
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganpaulsmom View Post
Katmark.. We are finally making it and we are so excited about it!
I am so happy to hear that. We were there last month for Mark's surprise 60th birthday.

I truly hope you enjoy it.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #295
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Hey guys! My dh made an awesome video of our 8 nights in Sep/Oct at our moderate "home" CSR! I know you will love it. We had such an amazing stay. We requested Casitas and got an amazing water view in building 4. We will be back to CSR for 7 nights in Feb for the Princess Half Marathon. Can't wait! We have paid for a king preferred room, and we will be requesting Casitas 3. Love that location. I just can't believe how much room is in a King room at CSR. It's really luxurious. We spent two nights at AKL Savannah View at the end of our stay, and the room was sooo small it seemed! Here is the video, enjoy! I know it will get you psyched for your upcoming stays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNpsehX2qTU

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
Old 01-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #296
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessallegra View Post
Hey guys! My dh made an awesome video of our 8 nights in Sep/Oct at our moderate "home" CSR! I know you will love it. We had such an amazing stay. We requested Casitas and got an amazing water view in building 4. We will be back to CSR for 7 nights in Feb for the Princess Half Marathon. Can't wait! We have paid for a king preferred room, and we will be requesting Casitas 3. Love that location. I just can't believe how much room is in a King room at CSR. It's really luxurious. We spent two nights at AKL Savannah View at the end of our stay, and the room was sooo small it seemed! Here is the video, enjoy! I know it will get you psyched for your upcoming stays.

Awesome video!

Old 01-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #297
whodat985
Earning My Ears

First time staying here in June
Old 01-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #298
gabyta
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessallegra

Love it!! Can't wait to be there....
Old 01-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #299
sunnygal041
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessallegra

Hey Princes A! I know you from the PHM thread. I will be at the CSR from 2/23-25. Love all the Youtubes you post. Maybe we can have all have a Princess meet-up. Safe travels

Cindy

Old 01-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #300
PolyAddict
Our City Our Home...Finish Strong

We are officially booked with new Spring offer!

DH and i will be going April 21-26th.

The only choices i had was a King or King Business CLass for $211 more so i went with the Business Class. For $42 extra a day my hubby can drink his weight in Diet Coke (not to mention the beer).

I will see if Bounceback makes it worth to upgrade to an Epcot resort when i am there in February. If not VERY content with CSR.

Very excited about theis first trip alone since our honeymoon 1989

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: