Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
LovesTimone
DIS Veteran

Question Can you buy Fl resident ticket at the resorts?

I am taking my mom to Disney for her 70th birthday at the end of the month, There is a new Fl resident deal out, It was posted over on allears. She is a Fl resident with FL DL. I live in Ga, so I know that I can not get the FL resident price. I am hoping to be able to purchase at the resort, after check-in to save some time.

I have bought tickets before at the resort or included them a package.

I am wondering can I buy a FL Resident ticket at the resort as well? or do I have to get it at the park windows?
LovesTimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
LovesTimone
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesTimone View Post
I am taking my mom to Disney for her 70th birthday at the end of the month, There is a new Fl resident deal out, It was posted over on allears. She is a Fl resident with FL DL. I live in Ga, so I know that I can not get the FL resident price. I am hoping to be able to purchase at the resort, after check-in to save some time.

I am wondering can I buy a FL Resident ticket at the resort as well? or do I have to get it at the park windows?
OP here ;

I really need and I am hoping that someone would have info. any help is much appreciated.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesTimone
Quote:

Originally Posted by LovesTimone

OP here ;

I really need and I am hoping that someone would have info. any help is much appreciated.
I am pretty sure you have to buy FL resident tickets at the park windows. Not sure that's the answer you wanted to hear, but it's where you need to go to buy them. Sorry....

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
LovesTimone
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchlovestink View Post
I am pretty sure you have to buy FL resident tickets at the park windows. Not sure that's the answer you wanted to hear, but it's where you need to go to buy them. Sorry....

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android
Thanks so much, I am going to call today as I forgot to add birthday info to one adr's for my mom, so I will ask to be certain were to go to get tickets,

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: