Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
disneyfanbecky
Mouseketeer

Confused and frustrated

Hi!

So hopefully someone here can help me! I'm planning a trip in May for graduation, and was thrilled when the recent Spring offer came out! I am an AP holder and am traveling with 2 other adults who need tickets. We also want the dining plan, so our plan was to book the discounted vacation package for them and add the dining plan for me. So we would be paying for tickets for the two of them, the room for all of us, and dining for all of us. By my calculations for the Beach Club, this worked out to about $4200 (including about $50 a day for the dining plan for me). Right at the tip of my budget!

However, when I called they said that we could only book the discounted vacation package if I got a ticket too - which I don't need! That would be $4700 and include a ticket we don't need. I thought they could be on the vacation package and I could add AP dining? He said my other option was to book under the AP rate and get a dining plan for all of us with the AP room rate, but that works out to $5400. I am so confused!! Was this CM wrong and is there a way to do this??
disneyfanbecky is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: