Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #3391
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

When he came back he was engaged but she was never introduced and they "broke up"
Old 01-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #3392
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

Lucas was engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerPooh View Post
I thought it was nice of Nicole to say that she like the Side of Sami with Rafe. Don't care for them as a couple, but it was nice for her to say that.

Will breaking up the wedding would be fun to see.

I stepped away from Days for a few months and just retuned, is Lucas engaged? And to whom?
for about 5 minutes when he returned to a girl in Hong Kong. They broke up when he was spending so much time with Sami.

Still a Lumi fan here.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #3393
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Will won't break up the wedding but Chad will.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #3394
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

I would love it if Brady was really using Kristin... He has always been such a wimp with the ladies
Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #3395
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Is Kristin going to develop real feelings for Brady? at the same time EJ puts a stop to her plan to keep Sami happy
Old 01-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #3396
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

I would love to see Brady use Kristin, but I don't think that is going to happen. He wouldn't have beat on his father if he was playing a part. No, he is his usual wimpy self.

Does Kristin actually HAVE feelings? Other than hate and revenge?
Old 01-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #3397
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

I'm sort of disappointed in how stupid they've made Sami. Would she really consider a relationship with a guy who: a) forced himself on her to get her pregnant, and b) kidnapped her husband and replaced him with a look-alike creature? Maybe the character of Sami has forgotten all the despicable things E.J. has done, but us viewers haven't.

Oh, and E.J. blinks too much.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #3398
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

and today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride Junkie View Post
I'm sort of disappointed in how stupid they've made Sami. Would she really consider a relationship with a guy who: a) forced himself on her to get her pregnant, and b) kidnapped her husband and replaced him with a look-alike creature? Maybe the character of Sami has forgotten all the despicable things E.J. has done, but us viewers haven't.

Oh, and E.J. blinks too much.
she went on and on about how evil Kristen is. I just kept thinking, "but you're w/EJ.. how is he any different?" I was even waiting for J/M to say it. They seemed to think she was perfectly sane.

So nice to see Lucas today.. but Kate not being able to get her own accomodations? That was crazy.

And I hate the whole "Parker" mix-up again. That storyline has been done to death.

There has been no real romance or adventure on here in years. The writers should be forced to go back and watch Sami on death row, Hope hanging over the acid, or the relationships between Justin/Adrienne, Jack/Jenn, and Steve/Kayla. You really rooted for them 'cause it was drawn out and all sexual tension. Now, everyone has slept with everyone so you don't really care.

Heck, even Marlena being posessed was better than all this. At least something was happening day to day..
Old 01-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #3399
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoemurr View Post
she went on and on about how evil Kristen is. I just kept thinking, "but you're w/EJ.. how is he any different?" I was even waiting for J/M to say it. They seemed to think she was perfectly sane.

So nice to see Lucas today.. but Kate not being able to get her own accomodations? That was crazy.

And I hate the whole "Parker" mix-up again. That storyline has been done to death.

There has been no real romance or adventure on here in years. The writers should be forced to go back and watch Sami on death row, Hope hanging over the acid, or the relationships between Justin/Adrienne, Jack/Jenn, and Steve/Kayla. You really rooted for them 'cause it was drawn out and all sexual tension. Now, everyone has slept with everyone so you don't really care.

Heck, even Marlena being posessed was better than all this. At least something was happening day to day..
Totally agree.

Today was a waste of time. All of it made no sense right down to Kate needing Jenifer's help to Abby spilling her wine on Jenifer's dress. By the way the first dress was way better the then second one she put on Abby.

The the whole thing with Caroline and Kayla. I'm guessing it is about Parker. And then the whole show listening to Daniel and Chloe talk...I ff then went back to see if I indeed missed something....nope.

Last edited by NAB; 01-08-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #3400
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

They spent the whole episode focusing on Chloe's return.

I was saying the same thing about Sami giving it to Kristen.. Um you are with EJ whats the difference

They have ruined the character of Jen for me. They need to turn her into the next Alice and give her a backbone.. She is just dull..

It was good to see Chloe back lets just hope the writers don't blow it
Old 01-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #3401
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
They spent the whole episode focusing on Chloe's return.

I was saying the same thing about Sami giving it to Kristen.. Um you are with EJ whats the difference

They have ruined the character of Jen for me. They need to turn her into the next Alice and give her a backbone.. She is just dull..

It was good to see Chloe back lets just hope the writers don't blow it
I read a rumour that they wanted Daniel and Jenifer to be the next Tom and Alice. We can not forget all the crazy stuff she did with Nicole and now her chasing Daniel and acting like a teenager is really bugging me. Plus how many times can she hurt her self or have to go to the hospital.

Pretty sure it was Chad eavesdropping on Cameron and Gabi's conversion. Bet her does something at the wedding.

The whole Phillip is back and upstairs with Parker was kind of dumb too. So is Chloe staying at Victor's now?
Old 01-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #3402
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I read a rumour that they wanted Daniel and Jenifer to be the next Tom and Alice. We can not forget all the crazy stuff she did with Nicole and now her chasing Daniel and acting like a teenager is really bugging me. Plus how many times can she hurt her self or have to go to the hospital.

Pretty sure it was Chad eavesdropping on Cameron and Gabi's conversion. Bet her does something at the wedding.

The whole Phillip is back and upstairs with Parker was kind of dumb too. So is Chloe staying at Victor's now?
Jack and Jen would have been a better 'Tom and Alice'.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #3403
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoemurr View Post
Jack and Jen would have been a better 'Tom and Alice'.

THIS! Did they write Jack out or did he want to leave?

I highly doubt the would make the next "Alice and Tom" be a character who has only been on for less than 1 decade. No one is attached to him (are they?).

To the PP who said watching possesed Marlena was better than the garbage now-I was saying the same thing! At least Marlena turing into a panther was fantasy and fun to watch. Brady and Jon going to blows (and that fight lasted like 20mins!) was just stupid! Why can't Brady ever get a good storyline?

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Old 01-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #3404
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I couldn't stand looking at how tan Chloe is.

Sami is getting on my nerves. She isn't even Brady's real sister, his parents are John & Isabella, hers are Roman & Marlena. I thought she could never stand John. Barging in on Eric & Gabi was ridiculous.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #3405
redlight
DIS Veteran

Chloe also looked thinner.

Amy
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: