Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #16
Jaffa
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Lulu View Post
Yes, it does, and it is a very nice one, too!
In fact it is my DH's favorite CL.

I've written a short CL review on the WL Faq Thread and posted pics of the WL CL on the Resort pics forum under the CL lounge thread.

HTH!
where can I find these threads? this site confuses me! Sorry!
Jaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:20 PM   #17
Little Lulu
OK, I admit it~DVC is starting to look very attractive to me~!

Location: Somewhere between the Lemonade Stand and the Lounge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
where can I find these threads? this site confuses me! Sorry!
That's OK!

Here's my latest WL CL review and pics!

Click here for the WL FAQ for the page where it starts.

And the links where the pics are on page 80.

Scroll down the CL lounge thread for WL CL pics here. Remember to go on to the next page, there is more!

HTH you!

The WL CL is my DHs favorite CL out of all of them! Me? I love them all!
But, WL CL ranks up there in the top 4 !
Little Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2010, 03:46 PM   #18
LilGMom
It makes me want to Kiss on the lips!
I have caught myself laughing more than a few times

To add to the confusion

You've got FWC - which is just that... a campground where you can tent camp, RV camp or stay in a cabin. The cabin is like a little 'home away from home' with a stocked kitchen (stocked with plates, cups, etc.).

Then there is WL which is a deluxe resort. You can have standard rooms (various views from these) & CL rooms. The standard rooms sleep four plus one under three yrs. old. The resort has interior halls, a CS and two TS, pool, playground, workout room, etc.

And finally there is VWL which is the Deluxe Villas. These are the DVC rooms that include studio (sleeps four plus one under three), one bedrooms, and two bedroom suites. The one and two bedrooms will have full kithcens, living rooms and nice big master bathrooms with garden tubs. The VWL is right next to WL and connected via a covered walkway. If not DVC you can either pay OOP or rent points from a DVC member to save some money.

Have fun picking.
Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo, Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani (aka "Home"), Bay Lake Towers, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Carribean Beach, The Contemporary, Coronado Springs, Old Key West, Pop Century, Port Orleans French Quarter & Riverside, Saratoga Springs (aka "Home"), Shades of Green, Swan, Treehouse Villas, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club, & the Disney Dream.

Upcoming trips: Whenver we feel like it. Living close has its perks.
"Well if there's enough room for a chowder-head like you, then there is more than enough room for a dragon" - Pete's Dragon
LilGMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #19
cecilia
Mouseketeer

i did not want to start a new thread so i have the same problem wilderness lodge or wilderness cabins ? we will not be doing any parks at all no parks .so we are in town for visiting family only my husband loves disney so much that he wants to stay at a disney hotel over out in town . we are having a new baby and want our family to meet the new baby. me age 32 husband age 33 kids ages 7&9 both boys and a baby girl age 3 months old at the time of our trip. the big thing is what has more stuff for kids thats free or cheap ? like some hotels have games in the day time or free movies or stuff like that .
cecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #20
El Perro
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilia View Post
i did not want to start a new thread so i have the same problem wilderness lodge or wilderness cabins ? we will not be doing any parks at all no parks .so we are in town for visiting family only my husband loves disney so much that he wants to stay at a disney hotel over out in town . we are having a new baby and want our family to meet the new baby. me age 32 husband age 33 kids ages 7&9 both boys and a baby girl age 3 months old at the time of our trip. the big thing is what has more stuff for kids thats free or cheap ? like some hotels have games in the day time or free movies or stuff like that .
Cabin in that case. Tons to do at FW for kids.
El Perro is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: