Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #17
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenni View Post
Thanks. That's exactly right - only recently did we Discover that for some reason I was not on the ME Reservation. While there are a group of us, my baby and I are flying in from a different city earlier in the day. Without ME I would be juggling his stroller, his diaper bag, our luggage and the baby all by myself. So yes, I had no choice but to wait on hold again in the hope that someone would be able to help - eventually.

I am aware that I can get on the ME without the luggage tags in 3 weeks, but collection my luggage to hand it off at ME defeats the whole purpose of the service for me.

And call me crazy, but if my employer can beta-test a website before releasing it shouldn't Disney be able to do the same?
Sorry you had a lot of wait time, but for future reference, if you are without your yellow ME tags, you can just give your regular luggage claim tags to the ME staff and they will collect your bags for you while you just get on the bus.

And to the posters saying that others have been rude, I think OP was a bit rude as well in stating that "Disney apologists" need not respond. Just because one has a differing view does not make them a Disney apologist. If anyone starting a thread wishes to exclude certain people from posting in it, then the thread should not be started to begin with. A public forum is open to anyone and everyone.

Have a safe and great trip, OP!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: