Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #46
JJsmama
Becoming an accidental expert on resorts Far from The World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvose17 View Post

I hope that clears things up
Does clear things up. Maybe it would be better to tell us the dates you Could go. Then we can give better answers. Maybe you did and I missed it.

If you really want to relax, the cruise is great. We have gone on a few and it is nice to not have to make so many decisions and race around. However, on the last week long cruise, we really missed the excitement and activity of the parks. Maybe this is because we were on the Mexican riviera trip that time. Great weather but not great ports. I LOVED our double dip CC cruise.

Even though the characters are around and there are Disney shows, etc, the cruise is really totally different from the parks and in my opinion, will not satisfy a craving to visit WDW, so decide which is the objective first.

I would like to try Aulani. I has not gotten very good reviews though...

Contemporary x 5 trips, Polynesian x 4 trips, Beach Club x 2 trip, Wilderness Lodge x 1 trip, Port Orleans R / FQ x 3 trips, All Stars Movies x 1 trip, Tokyo DisneyLand and Tokyo DisneySea x 1 trip, Disney Cruise line x 3 cruises

Animal Kingdom Lodge & Contemporary Here We Come! Summer 2014
JJsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:26 AM   #47
rjvose17
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=JJsmama;47105097]Does clear things up. Maybe it would be better to tell us the dates you Could go. Then we can give better answers. Maybe you did and I missed it.

No problem! I did post in my OP that we were looking at Feb break 2014 and the exact dates on a different page later but understand that sometimes these threads can get a bit confusing.

We requested a quote from Dreams Unlimited because they advertised a 399 price pp for this coming August if you use code DRM. Well the returned quote for 4 was 3100....exactly the same as it was on the DCL website without the special code. I emailed back and asked why and she said that it WAS the deal they were advertising and it included a 100.00 on board credit. Seems like even if it was 499 per person (what they advertised for a price with a veranda) it would be closer to 2000 instead of 3100. That really makes me wonder how they can advertise those prices???

Maybe I am missing something....has anyone ever used Dreams Unlimited or are there a crazy amount of taxes and fees I am missing? I know there are some...but is there something I am missing? Thanks.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: