Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
aprilfoolwed
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading and for all of your replies.

It's the night before vacation!!!!

The bags are ALMOST packed. The tickets are in my brand new eBag piazza bag. And the plane leaves tomorrow morning at 10:10!

The kids are really excited - I don't think they will sleep well tonight.

@Nancy - I will certainly let you know how the house is! We are a family of 5 too, so we love staying in condos or houses rather than a hotel! Honestly, the house we are renting was less expensive than most of the condos in Windsor Hills that we priced. And you have your own pool!

I will take lots of pictures! I am not sure how to upload them here, but I am sure I can figure it out!

We have few actual plans on this trip. I am not used to not having a page full of ADRs and touring plans! I think we are going to hit the Studio on our first day, and then alternate between the parks. I'd like to eat at Mythos one day, but otherwise no dining plans.

We are going to Dave & Busters in Orlando on Wednesday to meet up with a friend from college. That should be a good time too!

Not sure how I am going to be with being so close to Mickey and not seeing him, but maybe we'll sneak in some time at DTD!

I'll be reporting back soon!

2009 (Windsor Palms), 2010 (1-day visit from Tampa area), 2011 (Emerald Island), Universal Studios Trip - Jan 2013 (Rolling Hills) - Waiting for Mommy to finish her Master's Degree, then we're off to see the World!
aprilfoolwed is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: