Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
linnylu
Mouseketeer

2 Reservations for same dates?

I am definitely taking our 2 children to Disney and have a reservation already at the Beach Club. However, my sister is considering joining us with her son. That would mean us changing to a family suite at the Art of Animation. The problem is that Dsis never plans ahead and won't give me an answer until probably a month before the day we are suppose to leave. Is it possible to make a 2nd reservation and then cancel the one that we don't use? I have already paid $2000 toward the Beach Club. Could that deposit be transferred to the AofA if we go with the reservation instead?
linnylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
kim929
DIS Veteran

The last time I knew, you couldn't have 2 reservations for the same name, same dates. Maybe have your sister make the reservations for the family suites.
kim929 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Have you considered Wyndham Bonnet Creek? Very upscale, and you actually have to drive onto Disney property to get to it - next door to CBR. You can get a 2BR or even 3BR much cheaper than what you're probably paying. Just a suggestion...
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
StitchesGr8Fan
DIS Veteran

Are you doing a package? Because if it is a package I believe there is a 30 or 45 day cancellation policy.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #5
disney314
Mouseketeer

If your children are younger, they would probably love the AoA resort with all of the characters. Perhaps you could just plan to stay there with or without your sister. We are planning to book a 2 bedroom for our next trip and there will be anywhere from 4-6 of us, but I wanted to make sure there was room for whomever could go.

I would much prefer to know the exact number of who will be going, but not everyone can plan that far out. But if you book a room that accommodates everyone, they you can know there is plenty of room regardless.

Personally, I do love Beach Club, but I think it will be fun to stay at AoA at least once.
disney314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: