Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
lsenquiz
DIS Veteran
 
lsenquiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canton, Ga
Posts: 2,701

Spring Promo 30% off question

We will be at Disney for two weeks in May/June. Our current plan is to book a Disney cruise on the Fantasy for the first week(if we can get a last minute *GT rate) and the second week at the YC using the current 30% off Spring Promo.

Plan B(if we can not get a *GT rate for the Cruise) is to spend both weeks at the YC. Unfortunately we will not know if we can get a *GT rate until 60 days before the cruise so end of March. I do not want to wait that long to book the room incase we lose the Spring Promo deal.

So if I were to book 2 weeks at the YC using the promo room only 30% spring deal and then called back in March(if we are lucky enough to get the Cruise) to reduce the stay to one week would I have to cancel my current reservation and make a new one risking the chance of losing the promo offer? If the answer is yes, can I make two separate reservations 1 for each week using the promo?
lsenquiz is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.