Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #11
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndmr2 View Post
Followed you from Ellen's TR and have spent the last couple days reading the whole thing. Looks like you are having a nice cruise so far, sorry Fran has been having pain issues. It is cool to see a cruise going to some different ports than the usual Caribbean ones. Too bad they aren't doing cruises on the Mexican Riviera anymore.
Welcome! I'm really enjoying Ellen's TR and hoping to make a visit to Aulani sometime soon. One of the reasons that we still went on the cruise (while canceling our previous WDW vacations) was that we knew she would be able to rest in the cabin. She needs a lot of rest at home. Without having the full strength of her arthritis medication, she had a lot of pain.

I can say that now that she has had two doses, she is moving much better. We had to postpone her infusion for tomorrow because we are both suffering from upper respiratory bugs, but hopefully she will get it before our trip to WDW, which is rapidly approaching and seems rather surreal right now!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: