Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #11
magicalmoments4's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Holland, MI
Posts: 301

Yes, we have only stayed at BC. I asked my DS and DD tonight at dinner where they wanted to stay. They both said BC and their reasoning was because it's where we've always stayed. Interestingly enough, I priced out a vaca at BC GV CL for April 1-7, and the price is $2,300 less than our stay would be December 16-23. I'm really hoping that Dis will offer the discount on rooms again for the time when we plan on going. So, do I book our stay for BC GV and hope that a discount is offered and then upgrade to GV Cl or book POR assuming there will be no discount offered? I have already decided that if we go POR we are staying in a RR RV and then hope to get Oak Manor. I love the convenience of being able to walk to Epcot whenever and my DS LOVES the monorail!! I love the smell of gingerbread upon walking into BC, and as my DS said tonight, "It says home to me!" How do I argue with that?
DH ME DS (12) DD (9)

Beach Club: December 2007, December 2010
POR: December 2013
Yacht Club: September 2014
magicalmoments4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.