Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #256
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

SO crazy how we were so close to you yet so far!

Love all your pictures! It was such a gorgeous day and night... perfect for MNSSHP!

I love Claire's costume. too cute!
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #257
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
Great update! I love Disney at the holidays. So wish I could have gotten there for Halloween. Maybe if I didn't underestimate my PTO to the extreme I could have. I thought I used all my time off.......i ended up rolling over 4 days. Some accountant I am can't even figure out my vacation time lol.
LOL. that would be something I would do too!
You should try to get there for the party though. It was fun. I can see why people do more than one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToPrincePhillip View Post
I think I've read most if not all of your TR, and I can really is a difference in Claire, is looks so mature and grown up in those photopass pics! And I love the dress, so sweet.
Thanks. I was looking at last years christmas pictures compared to this year and it is amazing how different she looks in that short time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
SO crazy how we were so close to you yet so far!

Love all your pictures! It was such a gorgeous day and night... perfect for MNSSHP!

I love Claire's costume. too cute!
I know. I really thought about coming over to your resort for a visit. had I known our room wouldn't be ready till later, I probably would've.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #258
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I do have a pro account. I never had to copy before though. Just click and it copied. But now to even see the links you have to hit the gear thing and then up comes choices and you have to view links, then click it, then x out that box. Such a pain.
And I uploaded a few and they are going to the bottom of the page and to see them you have to keep scrolling down and wait for the page to load more.
I am one who needs a few of steps as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
My photobucket changed too. GREAT.

Happy New Year Jen!
I guess you got it fixed..... I ALWAYS switch back on the upper right hand corner. After it totally locked up on me and I could not even shut down I do not even attempt it anymore. So annoying.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:57 AM   #259
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Can't sleep, so I'm catching up over here now…

Photobucket is KILLING me lately. Ugh… and have you noticed, that even using the "old" part, the editing has changed, and it's the "new style"? It's now a hybrid of the two and it's NOT user friendly. I hate change anyway, so I guess maybe I'm not a good person to judge… but if you aren't going to keep the good parts, then why change the format at all????

BOO to having to chase down your room, but WOOHOO what a room it was!!! I would love to stay there one day, and seeing that layout makes me want to even more! Very nice!

The Halloween decor is so pretty!!! LOVE the pictures of Claire with the fireworks going off at the Castle! What about perfect timing?!?!?!!?

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR

Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
francis6306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #260
tokyodisneydad
DIS Veteran

Two TRs going on at the same time??? It's not fair confusing us that are easily confused.

Join THE DIS DAD'S CLUB Here![/QUOTE]
tokyodisneydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:06 AM   #261
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
I guess you got it fixed..... I ALWAYS switch back on the upper right hand corner. After it totally locked up on me and I could not even shut down I do not even attempt it anymore. So annoying.
I guess they had some cookies glitch or something and it ended that day and everyone got switched. People were complaining away on the facebook page. They finally got it fixed, and said it won't switch back till they have all the bugs fixed with the new site. Then many of us told them what we thought of the new site. I am really debating if I will renew my pro account. I am afraid that I will renew and it will switch right after and then I'll be stuck with an awful site.
Someone mentioned they are trying to make it facebook friendly, but everyon on the page told them they don't use it for facebook, if they want pictures there they actually load them there themselves. LOL. I agree, thats how I do it too. I use photobucket for forums and I need it forum friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
Can't sleep, so I'm catching up over here now…

Photobucket is KILLING me lately. Ugh… and have you noticed, that even using the "old" part, the editing has changed, and it's the "new style"? It's now a hybrid of the two and it's NOT user friendly. I hate change anyway, so I guess maybe I'm not a good person to judge… but if you aren't going to keep the good parts, then why change the format at all????

BOO to having to chase down your room, but WOOHOO what a room it was!!! I would love to stay there one day, and seeing that layout makes me want to even more! Very nice!

The Halloween decor is so pretty!!! LOVE the pictures of Claire with the fireworks going off at the Castle! What about perfect timing?!?!?!!?
I don't edit opn photobucket, so I haven't checked that part out, but from what I heard from others, it isn't user friendly either.
We were getting tired, well I was, Claire would never want to give up swimming for a nap, and I was getting antsy for our room. I think this was Claire's favorite place we have stayed at. She has been talking about it a lot lately again. I can see Skips eyes glaze over when she starts talking about going again and staying there. She has said more than once that we HAVE to go back this year, and then she mentions it would be better if we had a big family trip again and Dad came to this time. I can see his eyes rolling in his head.

That photographer was good. I hadn't realized they were going off at the time till I saw the pictures, but I did notice that he was taking his time at taking pictures, and it clicked then, he was trying to get the fireworks in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyodisneydad View Post
Two TRs going on at the same time??? It's not fair confusing us that are easily confused.
LOL> Yeah, try writing two. I am easily confused at times too, so I really have to work at keeping things seperated in my mind.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #262
StitchIsOurHero
I was smart enough to marry a DH who does the laundry!
Dun-DUN! Has 8 Matthew McConaugheys at work!
The Rock, in his little man-bikini, is quite pretty!

Love the room and party updates! Claire's outfit is adorable, and I love your tie-dyed shirt! Looks like y'all were off to a good start at the party!
StitchIsOurHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #263
tinkmom2
DIS Veteran

I love all your photopass pics! We just don't have any luck with photopass. One of us always has their eyes closed or the picture is out of focus. I think in all these years I have only bought about 6 pics at WDW. I take about 1500 pics though usually

Private Meeting with Donald and Friends DCL http://youtu.be/UISHRa8lScM
BBB The Reveal http://youtu.be/AOjMTF9YBtk
tinkmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #264
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post

OMG! We took the same picture!

I can't wait to show Kadence all your pictures! She's gonna be so happy to see Claire and what you guys were doing just before we met.

We didn't stop for PP in the square either. I wanted to try for later, but it never happened. Oh well, Kadence said we have last years so apparently we're good.

I think my picture of the clock in front of MK says 4:20ish. I tried to be on time, but ......I explained on my TR!
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:45 AM   #265
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchIsOurHero View Post
Love the room and party updates! Claire's outfit is adorable, and I love your tie-dyed shirt! Looks like y'all were off to a good start at the party!

Thanks. That was a borrowed outfit from Janet (mom2trk). We were lucky to have the opportunity to borrow quite a few. I made the tie dye and Claire was wearing a matching dress earilier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkmom2 View Post
I love all your photopass pics! We just don't have any luck with photopass. One of us always has their eyes closed or the picture is out of focus. I think in all these years I have only bought about 6 pics at WDW. I take about 1500 pics though usually
Thanks. We have those too. I like to get photopass though, otherwise there are very few pictures, if any with me in them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
OMG! We took the same picture!

I can't wait to show Kadence all your pictures! She's gonna be so happy to see Claire and what you guys were doing just before we met.

We didn't stop for PP in the square either. I wanted to try for later, but it never happened. Oh well, Kadence said we have last years so apparently we're good.

I think my picture of the clock in front of MK says 4:20ish. I tried to be on time, but ......I explained on my TR!
I noticed that too. I was trying to soak in all the Halloween decor.
I am usually an on time person, but it doesn't always work. And at Disney it never works. LOL
Old 01-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #266
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

I have no idea how I managed to miss you starting this but here and catching up.

I need a reeses peanut butter cheesecake.

Luv the Princess crown. I want to celebrate my birthday in WDW some year just for the free cupakes and princess crown

Luvin all the pics of the resort.
Love Claire's Halloween outfit as well

Last edited by petals; 01-07-2013 at 03:56 PM.
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #267
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Phew....I'm not as far behind as I thought I would be.

Love the ice show photos...great job.

Wow...you got a great view at AKL; I can see how excited Claire is and I can't say that I blame her when she is looking at my favorite animal.

I was glad to see pictures of the Studio because I hadn't really seen any and I would get a studio the next time we stay at AKL (we'll get a one-bedroom if the kids come with us; if not, a studio is more than enough for Mark and I).

for finally get to the MK for the party. Love Claire's outfit. And aren't the Halloween decorations the best?
KatMark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #268
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I have no idea how I managed to miss you starting this but here and catching up.

I need a reeses peanut butter cheesecake.

Luv the Princess crown. I want to celebrate my birthday in WDW some year just for the free cupakes and princess crown

Luvin all the pics of the resort.
Love Claire's Halloween outfit as well

That's Ok. I am so behind on everything ...once again. I take a half day off of reading and 5 zillion people post!

I would love to go on my actual b-day but I doubt it will ever happen. I would like to plan one over Claire's b-day. That would in Dec...perfect time for more X-mas decorations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Phew....I'm not as far behind as I thought I would be.

Love the ice show photos...great job.

Wow...you got a great view at AKL; I can see how excited Claire is and I can't say that I blame her when she is looking at my favorite animal.

I was glad to see pictures of the Studio because I hadn't really seen any and I would get a studio the next time we stay at AKL (we'll get a one-bedroom if the kids come with us; if not, a studio is more than enough for Mark and I).

for finally get to the MK for the party. Love Claire's outfit. And aren't the Halloween decorations the best?
Nope, I am neglecting this. Well not really, just not enough time in the day anymore.
We loved the Halloween Decor!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #269
tinkmom2
DIS Veteran

I loved the variety of costumes people wore at the MNSSHP. I thought it was neat how they carve all those pumpkins on the buildings by hand and at the exit when we went it said "See ya real soon" carved out in pumpkins.

We are from Wisconsin and our baseball team has some racing sausages. We actually saw some people from WI dressed as them. This one guy was dressed up as Captain Hook and had a ton of people around him. My Claire had a Princess makeover for the party, my oldest was a cat, but my hubby and I's costumes didn't arrive until we were on the Dream a few days after we left CBR! I thought the parade was the best part of the whole night and getting to ride the rides all by ourselves.

Private Meeting with Donald and Friends DCL http://youtu.be/UISHRa8lScM
BBB The Reveal http://youtu.be/AOjMTF9YBtk
tinkmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:03 AM   #270
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkmom2 View Post
I loved the variety of costumes people wore at the MNSSHP. I thought it was neat how they carve all those pumpkins on the buildings by hand and at the exit when we went it said "See ya real soon" carved out in pumpkins.

We are from Wisconsin and our baseball team has some racing sausages. We actually saw some people from WI dressed as them. This one guy was dressed up as Captain Hook and had a ton of people around him. My Claire had a Princess makeover for the party, my oldest was a cat, but my hubby and I's costumes didn't arrive until we were on the Dream a few days after we left CBR! I thought the parade was the best part of the whole night and getting to ride the rides all by ourselves.
It was really neat to see the costumes. There was a guy dressed as Captain Jack, and I swear we all kept wondering for awhile if he was real or not. But then we saw him walking with a girl dressed as a bride and we knew it was him.
I remember that bout your costuems. Thats such a bummer. I would've been fuming.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: