Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #23
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5mouseketeersforus View Post
I am totally enjoying your report......that is until this last part where you are all sick on Christmas Eve!!!!! You poor things!! That is my biggest worry right now - trying to keep us all healthy for our trip and then praying we will all be ok while we are there.

Waiting for the next chapter.......
Thank you for the kind comments!!!

Winter is a hard time to avoid the cold and flu bugs. Jake had battled a horrible viral infection in the weeks leading up to our trip. We wondered if that would sideline Steve and I by the time we travelled, but we managed (somehow) to evade it. We are SO grateful that whatever caused our issues on Christmas Eve were short-lived.......we managed to get a good day in before it hit, so it really only curtailed our evening plans. While we were still profoundly disappointed (we missed out on dinner with Santa and Mrs. Claus ......how could that not have made us sad?) it could have been so very much worse.

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote