Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #12
dfarner
I married my Prince Charming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmel View Post
I agree. But keep in mind if you are staying Garden View - there are soooo few rooms. It is not likely you will be able to switch to the same view staying on CL in booked GV. T hey will give you something somewhere in the hotel. Last year when I got the Handicapped room I immediately let the hotel manager know (forget the 5th floor) and the only thing they could offer me was the 1st floor but I could use the club. No thanks. Minutes later they called up and apparently the group that was checking into BC GV CL had 5 in their party yet the room only slept 4. Did I want THAT room? Yes and it worked out fine. But dealing with garden view there are a handful of rooms
Hi Scottmel. I am trying to understand the GV room situation up on the fifth floor (YC). There is four in our party. I requested a daybed, and the CM said that was an option that she would note on our ressie, but if there are only a handful of rooms up there I am getting worried as to what we will get. We can live with just 2 queens without a problem, but that daybed sure is nice . Just exactly what are the options for the GV rooms-2 queens, 2 qeens and a daybed, 1 king???? I don't mind just the two queens, but they won't offer us a room that doesn't fit us all, will they??

Thanks for your help! Any insight you can provide would be great.

Me DH DD11 DD7

1992-2004 many offsite trips
2005-ASMo,ASMu,OKW 2006-SSR 2007-OKW 2008-POR and VWL 2009-Dolphin
2010-Grand Floridian~SugarLoaf
2011-Polynesian~GVCL
2013-Port Orleans Riverside, Beach Club~SVCL
dfarner is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: