Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
jennymitch
Earning My Ears

Stay where we love or try something new?

My Husband and two dd's (7 &5) and another couple with 2 boys the same agees went to WDW for a week in September. We are planning on going back this September again and are having a hard time deciding what resort to stay at. We did so much research on last years trip and stayed at POFQ. We absolutely loved it. It was exactly what we expected and we could not have asked for a better experience. The question is do we repeat and go with what we love or try something different. A big thing for us was that the transportation was so convenient and I am wondering if it is as easy at other resorts that have more than one bus stop. We also liked the small property. Getting out drinks and to the pool were so close to everything. That being said we are not opposed to other resorts we are just wanting to hear from some of you. If you could let me know what you favorite resort is and how convenient it is for transportation and food court etc.
jennymitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: