Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
BuzzBiteyear
Intergalactic Protector of the DISboards

Help a bean counter understand AoA suite prices vs Little Mermaid prices?

I can understand it a bit if you have a family of 5 or 6, especially if it's a single parent family or only one adult will be braving a trip with young children. But can someone explain why the Art of Animation suites are quite a bit more than 2 standard rooms. Kitchenette would be nice, but the extra you pay for that vs. 2 rooms doesn't make much sense $-wise either. Seems like adjoining rooms would accomplish pretty much the same thing.

Basically, here's the gist, I'm a CPA and I'm trying to justify going with a family suite in the CARS themed rooms. It's 4 of us plus DMIL and DFIL. I know the six of us could fit, but I'm thinking that's too much family fun with the inlaws for a week, plus not sure how the back might hold up sleeping on a bed that is also a kitchen table.

Camelot Inn @ Disneyland - Xmas '14| Yacht Club - Dec '13 | Ramada Plaza @ Disneyland - July '12 | All-Star Sports - June '11, Xmas '10, Nov/Dec '02 | Caribbean Beach - Aug '10 | Pop Century - Aug '09, May '09, Sept '08, Aug/Sept '07 | Brother's Apartment - April '07, Dec '06 | Fairfield Inn @ Disneyland - Aug/Sept '06 | Grand Floridian - Nov/Dec '05 | Port Orleans - Riverside Aug '03 | Offsite - Kissimmee Aug '90

BuzzBiteyear is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: