Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #31
Tinkerbelle739
Wrote a letter to the Tag Fairy and her wish came true!
Now that we know where your username came from, you've got a dirty mind, young lady!
Hiding things from the TF? Very risky

I had no problem pulling up my resort reservation but when I entered my dining reservation confirmation number and telephone number it replied with, "the numbers you have entered do not match". I called Disney and they connected me to Disney Dining and we found out that they had a VERY old phone number attached to some but not all of my reservations. If you have trouble retrieving a dining reservation, I suggest you try a different number and if that does not work, don't hesitate to call! The cast member I spoke with was very helpful with straightening out not only the telephone number but correcting the email address also. Somehow, that also was incorrect on about half of my dining reservations.

I used the link www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest to complete my online check in without any problems.

Six more days until we go "home"!

Tinkerbelle739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #32
grimley1968
DIS Veteran
Obedient Man

It's unbelievable to me that Disney, with the resources Disney they have, won't beta-test their website changes before forcing them on the public. It's considered terrible policy and insulting to customers for any other service-oriented company to do this. This isn't the first time they've made major changes to their public website without proper beta-testing first. It's inexcusable.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #33
JJ721
Next year for sure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimley1968 View Post
It's unbelievable to me that Disney, with the resources Disney they have, won't beta-test their website changes before forcing them on the public. It's considered terrible policy and insulting to customers for any other service-oriented company to do this. This isn't the first time they've made major changes to their public website without proper beta-testing first. It's inexcusable.
Couldn't agree more. I have a resort reservation for this weekend that I need to modify, but I have not been able to get through the obviously undersatffed main reservation number. I am now on my fourth call over the last two days. The third call this morning lasted 61 minutes before I had to leave. I am currently on my fourth call - 85 minutes and waiting....

'67-DLH; '72-CR; '88-DI; '96-DL; '98-Offsite; '02-Offsite; '03-BWV; 05'-BWV; '06-BCV; '06-BWV; '07-BCV; '07-SSR & BWV; '08-AKV; '08-CBR & SSR; '09 CR; '09 Swan; '10-SSR '10-Dolphin
JJ721 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: