|01-04-2013, 02:08 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 1999
Kids' Clubs process (on Magic)
I apologize if this has been discussed ad infinitum, but I didn't see a link in the FAQ (someone point me in the right direction, please, if this is already answered somewhere). We're sailing on the Magic this spring, and it seems the kids' clubs have changed the policies since we last sailed 3 years ago. I'm trying to figure out how it works.
It seems that both the Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab are open to kids ages 3-12, Edge is 11-14, and Vibe is 14-17. There's also some "out and about" things that don't seem to have an age attached. Our kids are 4 and 11. So, here are some of the questions I have:
1) Is there any difference between Club and Lab? Does one tend to be more for younger kids and one more for older, or are they interchangeable?
2) Am I correct that my 4yo could attend both Club and Lab activities? That is, she doesn't have to just pick one of the two and stick with it for the whole cruise, does she?
3) Along those lines, am I correct that she'll be checked into just one club, and to go to the other, I have to check her out, move her to the other, and check her in? That is, the two aren't "connected" are they?
4) Can the 11yo go to all of the places in her range (Club/Lab/Edge)? Or, does she have to pick one, and then stick with that for the whole cruise? If she wants to do some things in the Lab, and some in Edge, is that possible? I don't think she'll relish the idea of being in the same place as 3 year olds, but I also don't think she'll feel she fits in as well with 13-14 year olds.
5) Does the 11yo sign herself in and out, or do we sign her in and out? Or, does that vary by which club she's in?
6) Are the "Out and About" activities things that kids get checked into, or are they things where kids just show up at the appropriate location (and I guess parents stay there)?
Thanks for any clarification!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|