Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
Kremlar
Earning My Ears

Bonnet Creek, hotel vs condo?

Hi -

I'm planning a trip to Orlando in February for 1 week. I booked "Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek" through hotels.com which seemed like a good deal - $1172.22 + hotel fees for 7 nights. Room has 2 queens + a set of bunk beds which works out perfectly for us.

Now that I've been doing some reading on here, however, I see how popular the Bonnet Creek condos are and it seems a lot of people like the condos and, unless I'm missing something, they seem like a big upgrade over the hotel room I've booked (full kitchen, etc..).

I put some feelers out to a couple of rental places I've seen mentioned here (5starresortvacations.com and vacationstrategy.com) and it seems like I can get the condo for LESS money than the hotel room!

So, I'm a newb here - never used one of these rental agencies before and have never stayed at this resort:

- Is there something I'm missing, or is it a no-brainer to go with the condo?
- Any opinions on the rental agencies I mentioned above? Are they reliable and trouble-free?

Last thing I want to do is get to Orlando and have nowhere to stay, so I want to be confortable with whatever option I choose.

I would appreciate any advice!

Thanks in advance!
Kremlar is offline   Reply With Quote