Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #241
ned911
Earning My Ears

We'll be there from 11/27-12/2 booked at BC.

We do almost everything together as a family, lots of fun.
ned911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #242
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindap1 View Post
I also booked the auto train for our November trip. Can't wait....so excited to ride the train again!
Yay! another Autotrain family!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #243
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt

Hi everybody. Came over from the *other* Official November 2013 thread. We're planning a trip from Nov 16-22, hoping to stay at BWV/BLT if I can get in at the 7 month mark with my VGC points, AKV if I can't get into those.

We're not really celebrating anything this time ... just finished a really big long trip where we celebrated a bunch of birthdays in December 2012, and while we were there we upgraded to the special DVC Premium Annual Passes, so we decided to use them again rather than having to buy tickets at DLR this year ...

Hoping to hit that sweet spot of low crowds post F&W but pre-Thanksgiving. Also not sure yet where we'll be flying from as I just got a call this morning from a company I interviewed with a few weeks ago about my references, and the job is in another state ... (I've been trying to find something there for a year, so super excited!)

Does anybody have a link to the FB group? Not sure what to search for on there ...
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.

Last edited by taaren; 01-03-2013 at 09:03 PM.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:12 PM   #244
lindap1
DIS Veteran

Yes, three for the auto train and we absolutely loved it in 2011. Just sit back and watch the scenery go by...no wear and tear on your car and no flying 10000 feet above the ground This time we are getting a family bedroom...in 2011 we got the deluxe sleeper and it's really tight for two adults and a child.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:25 AM   #245
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taaren
Hi everybody. Came over from the *other* Official November 2013 thread. We're planning a trip from Nov 16-22, hoping to stay at BWV/BLT if I can get in at the 7 month mark with my VGC points, AKV if I can't get into those.

We're not really celebrating anything this time ... just finished a really big long trip where we celebrated a bunch of birthdays in December 2012, and while we were there we upgraded to the special DVC Premium Annual Passes, so we decided to use them again rather than having to buy tickets at DLR this year ...

Hoping to hit that sweet spot of low crowds post F&W but pre-Thanksgiving. Also not sure yet where we'll be flying from as I just got a call this morning from a company I interviewed with a few weeks ago about my references, and the job is in another state ... (I've been trying to find something there for a year, so super excited!)

Does anybody have a link to the FB group? Not sure what to search for on there ...
There is no link, it's a private group. Just send pm
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #246
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taaren View Post
Hi everybody. Came over from the *other* Official November 2013 thread.

Welcome taaren!!! Didn't know there was another official group. Good luck with the job! I sent figment a private message with my FB name and she sent me a friend request and then added me to the group. It is a secret group, so I don't think you can find it without the invite.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #247
lmc318
I have dreams like you, no really! Just much less touchy-feely. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny....

Quote:

I think we'll be overlapping in our trips a bit. Good luck with the potential new job!

lmc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #248
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindap1 View Post
Yes, three for the auto train and we absolutely loved it in 2011. Just sit back and watch the scenery go by...no wear and tear on your car and no flying 10000 feet above the ground This time we are getting a family bedroom...in 2011 we got the deluxe sleeper and it's really tight for two adults and a child.
We like the family bedroom a lot -- lots of room (considering it's a train), although the kids bunks are 1/2 bunks, so DD7 will just have to curl up her legs a bit! But it's still more room than our SUV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentswife View Post
There is no link, it's a private group. Just send pm
Thanks! I was wondering that too! Will send you a PM now.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #249
peteanddebbie
Mouseketeer

We are officially booked at AoA (Nemo Suites) for 11/7 to 11/13.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #250
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Our Facebook page is growing fast.
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #251
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Welcome, newcomers!!!! The first post is updated and as figmentswife said, our FB group is growing fast as well. So glad the new year is here andit seems that much closer to our trips!!!

Lisa, so sorry about you returning to your job like that. But I'm glad you can experience some magic before you go back.

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #252
dreamcatcherkwe
Mouseketeer

Yay, it's 2013! We're going in November. Not sure about the exact dates yet. We want to wait to know exactly when the Christmas party is started so we can be there for that.
dreamcatcherkwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #253
AndiSlamberg
Mouseketeer

I can't even wait, until November for my Disney wedding! It seems like so far away. Also super excited to be staying at The Boardwalk for the first time! eeee
AndiSlamberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #254
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmc318 View Post
I think we'll be overlapping in our trips a bit. Good luck with the potential new job!
Thanks! Firm offer came in yesterday, and I start in 2 weeks! So now we'll be flying out of Sacramento or Oakland. Plenty of time to rack up vacation pay ...
DH is going to put off joining me in California and job hunting for a few months, so not sure if he'll be able to go, but I have more than enough Southwest points for me and the DS6, so we're set with our DVC points, our Southwest points, and PAP's, the only thing we'll be buying is the car rental and food.

Other DVC-ers are telling me that in past years that week has been great for getting in at the Epcot resorts, so I'm stoked. The other week I was considering, after Turkey day is already completely booked at BLT according to reports coming in ...
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #255
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks! Firm offer came in yesterday, and I start in 2 weeks! So now we'll be flying out of Sacramento or Oakland. Plenty of time to rack up vacation pay ...
DH is going to put off joining me in California and job hunting for a few months, so not sure if he'll be able to go, but I have more than enough Southwest points for me and the DS6, so we're set with our DVC points, our Southwest points, and PAP's, the only thing we'll be buying is the car rental and food.

Other DVC-ers are telling me that in past years that week has been great for getting in at the Epcot resorts, so I'm stoked. The other week I was considering, after Turkey day is already completely booked at BLT according to reports coming in ...
Congratulations!!!!

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: