|01-03-2013, 03:57 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Aug 2009
Time to get booking? How do I find an agent?
You may have seen a previous recent thread of mine regarding a trip my wife and I would like to take. We are shooting for sometime around the 2013 Christmas season. Hopefully we'll be with some extended family too! We're still contemplating between going early in the month, prior to the crowds, or, jumping into the madness.
So, given the business of that time, is it time to start getting things booked?
Also, for our last trip, we used a travel agent. She:
- made all the reservations for us, including at the restaurants we wanted.
- sent itineraries with all the plans for getting to parks,
- also printed up when to leave parks to eat and see shows, & which buses to take
- handled adjustments and payments
- knew all about how to get discounts and best pricing
- knew and kept up on the Disney news much better than I have the time to do!
It was incredibly helpful, and I want to repeat this process! But I'm not sure she is still in the business. I can check, but maybe I'd like to give someone else a turn too! How can I go about finding someone qualified, and also genuinely interested in helping put together this trip?
(Don't want someone that's going to phone it in after receiving money, or is just a general-purpose agent with limited WDW knowledge!)
Thanks for the input!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|