Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 02:41 AM   #1606
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotomu212
Hi All

My family is along for the ride. It's myself (Deann), husband Carlos, and 5 year old son.

Can't wait for the relaxation to start.
Welcome onboard
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcollettephotos/
Old 01-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #1607
belle2011
Earning My Ears

Hello and Happy New Year ,
I guess I have to post 10 message too if I want to send a MP for the FE
So we are a family of 4, me (Elodie) DH, DD 5 years old and DD 20 months olds
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2013, 06:03 AM   #1608
belle2011
Earning My Ears

This will be our second DCL and the first for the girls
Old 01-03-2013, 06:14 AM   #1609
belle2011
Earning My Ears

We have already book ours flights to Houston, our hotels near houston an San antonio, our car rental.
We just need to found for a transfer between the airport and the port (we're giving back the car at the airport), don't know yet whish company to pick...
Old 01-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #1610
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle2011 View Post
Hello and Happy New Year ,
I guess I have to post 10 message too if I want to send a MP for the FE
So we are a family of 4, me (Elodie) DH, DD 5 years old and DD 20 months olds
Your girls will LOVE the cruise!! On the WBTA our girls were 15 months and just turned 5 years old. They loved their two weeks onbaord. They will now be almost 3 and almost 7, but BOTH are excited. My youngest was onboard the Magic in November, and she sees anything Disney and says, "The Mickey Boat! We got to go on Mickey Boat!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle2011 View Post
We have already book ours flights to Houston, our hotels near houston an San antonio, our car rental.
We just need to found for a transfer between the airport and the port (we're giving back the car at the airport), don't know yet whish company to pick...
Glad you are getting to see San Antonio! The Riverwalk and Market are good, and I like Boudro's on the Riverwalk to eat at. If a pleasant day, you can sit along the river and toss bread to the ducks floating down the river. There are also some unique Texas areas between San Antonio and Austin in the hill country.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:07 AM   #1611
Goofy39.3
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotomu212
Hi All

My family is along for the ride. It's myself (Deann), husband Carlos, and 5 year old son.

Can't wait for the relaxation to start.
My son is also 5. It looks like there will be plenty of kids in that age group for them to play with.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #1612
WVURunner
DIS Veteran

Hope to be crusing with everyone!

We just got off the EBPC cruise and enjoyed the 14 day cruise so much that we are looking into this cruise. I just need to talk DH into it! He is slowly coming around. If all goes as planned, our traveling party will be:
DH and I-Michael and Emily, in our very early 30's with no kids, my 5th Disney cruise and his 4th.
My older sister and her two kids: Corinne, Luke (10) and Lucie (6), their 5th Disney cruise.
My younger sister and her two kids: Jamie, Cecilia (3) and soon to be born Clara; their first Disney cruise
And
My Mother: her first Disney cruise.

I will post again when it is offical! I will try and start reading through the whole thread.

Last edited by WVURunner; 01-03-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #1613
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner
We just got off the EBPC cruise and enjoyed the 14 day cruise so much that we are looking into this cruise. I just need to talk DH into it! He is slowly coming around. If all goes as planned, our traveling party will be:
DH and I-Michael and Emily, in our very early 30's with no kids, my 5th Disney cruise and his 4th.
My older sister and her two kids: Corinne, Luke (10) and Lucie (6), their 5th Disney cruise.
My younger sister and her two kids: Jamie, Cecilia (3) and soon to be born Clara; their first Disney cruise
And

I will post again when it is offical! I will try and start reading through the whole thread.
Hope you can convince him

Good Luck!
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

Old 01-03-2013, 04:33 PM   #1614
mellers
DIS Veteran

My folks are doing their anniversary up proud

Well, my folks have finally decided how they're going to do their trip. It's a beaut, and I'm so jealous.

They're not only taking the EBTA, they're going to take another cruise out of Barcelona a few days later, and see France, Italy, Turkey, and Greece, ending up in Venice.

Then they're going to fly over to London, take the train to Southampton, and spend a week there, before taking the Queen Mary 2 to New York City, which they've never seen.

Finally, they're going to fly home. It's going to take a month and a half, but it's going to be a great trip!

Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #1615
belle2011
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellers View Post
Well, my folks have finally decided how they're going to do their trip. It's a beaut, and I'm so jealous.

They're not only taking the EBTA, they're going to take another cruise out of Barcelona a few days later, and see France, Italy, Turkey, and Greece, ending up in Venice.

Then they're going to fly over to London, take the train to Southampton, and spend a week there, before taking the Queen Mary 2 to New York City, which they've never seen.

Finally, they're going to fly home. It's going to take a month and a half, but it's going to be a great trip!
Wow this seems to be a great trip they're going to enjoy it
Old 01-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #1616
kris3kid
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is anyone on the board that is doing the Disney transportation and staying at the airport hotel on Friday? When we changed our flight they said that the block of their rooms were full at the hotel so it sounds like there should be a few.

Now we are tring to figure out what to do for the FE gifts and dreaming about all the wonderful sea days!!

[url=http://distickers.com/ticker/]
Old 01-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #1617
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellers

That sounds wonderful.

Can I just ask what they are planning on doing for a week in Southampton?

Old 01-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #1618
woody73
Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen
Never liked the idea of using a snorkel after someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellers View Post

Well, my folks have finally decided how they're going to do their trip. It's a beaut . . .

. . . It's going to take a month and a half, but it's going to be a great trip!
Sounds lovely.

Woody
Old 01-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #1619
rbw5t
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy39.3 View Post
My son is also 5. It looks like there will be plenty of kids in that age group for them to play with.
We have a 5 yr old boy as well (and a 1 yr old girl). Glad to see there will be some new buddies for him onboard!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #1620
Moby
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner View Post
And

We were on the EBPC with you. We met on Deck 4 when we were going through the locks. Which of one of you sisters is the tall, artsy one? I was chatting with her while we went through one of the locks.

I understand exactly what you are saying about loving a 14 day cruise, so I decided to check into the TA meet thread! One can always dream! I flipped to the last page of the thread, so I haven't read anything else. I guess I need to find out if airfare from Barcelona to Las Vegas will be put us over the top budget-wise. Any input on the best airfare?

Last edited by Moby; 01-03-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: