Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #1
HLAuburn
DIS Veteran

Last Minute Changes to Room Only Res

We are planning a short trip this weekend, but I've been waiting to make sure the weather is going to be OK. The AP room only offer expires tonight, so I need to book NOW! The problem is DD is running a fever!

She seems to be feeling better, but if she's not better by this weekend or if someone else in the family gets sick, is it possible to move a one night room only reservation to the next weekend (assuming there's availability)? Would we be able to keep the discount even though the offer has expired?

Thanks!

HLAuburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
HLAuburn
DIS Veteran

Well, I booked last night but DD is feeling much better today. We are going to the doctor this afternoon.

Hopefully she'll feel better by this weekend, but if not, does anyone know if it might be possible to move weekends??

HLAuburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
fla4fun
DIS Veteran

Since you are within the penalty period for cancellations there is always a chance you might lose your deposit. As far as keeping the discount goes, if the dates you are changing to were included in the promotion and the discounted rooms didn't fully book up before the promotion ended, you have a chance of keeping the discount. I've seen a lot of threads where people have moved their reservations or changed resorts after a promo has ended and were able to keep the promotional discount. There are just a lot of variables and you won't know for sure until you talk to Disney directly.
fla4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: