Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 17

So confused...newbie in need of help

Thanks for getting this far ha ha! So my family of 5 is booked at the Poly from March 11-March 18. So excited! Now I hear that the pool is going to be closed until March 1st. First question, is Disney good about staying on schedule? I also have learned from these boards that discounts should be made available to the public tomorrow. I'd love to get a discount but am trying to figure out if its worth changing from the Poly if there are not rooms available during that time, and where I should change to? We are having a once in a lifetime type of trip (or at least for the next 5 to 7 years) so I'm afraid of having to make a decision while on the phone and not knowing what to switch to. Any advice, support, anything appreciated. Has anyone had the experience of not having rooms available if you call early? Thanks again everyone!
mme03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.