Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #23
lovingeire
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger
I posted this on another thread but I wanted to share it here as well......

We have recently stayed at both WL and CR (and POR several years ago). I have to say I was hesitant to book CR because of the "lack of theme" and also the high price tag. But my DS begged me to and since it was only for a long weekend we decided to give it a try. I can't express enough how much we enjoyed CR. the sheer convenience of everything being so close was priceless. There were no winding hallways trying to get to elevators (like at WL), the grand concourse is so convenient for anything you could need or want. My kids loved watching the monorail go through the resort and after a long day watching the MK fireworks in our pj's was perfect!!! We loved having the monorail to MK or TTC for Epcot. Oh and the size of the rooms is worth the extra $ as well. DD loved sleeping in the day bed, which gave DS a queen size bed all to himself DH and I still prefer the feel of YC the most but we both agreed with kids CR wins hands down. We will be returning to CR in Feb

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Thanks for pointing this out to me! I think I saw it on the Contemporary thread, but I'm not sure! I'm hoping I can talk our friend into it, or I guess they could stay at Poly if they wanted since its close and on the loop. Hopefully I can sue this gem to convince them to try the CR. I am really starting to think it will be worth it for the convenience! I like the idea of the day bed because our boys are 10 years apart so they really need separate sleeping spaces. 13 year old sleeps all over the bed so I can only imagine in a year what it will be like! Thanks again for the feedback!

DL Native=Too many trips to count!DLP: 1998Tokyo Disney 2000
Disney Magic - 3/2014
DW: 4/1995 - Off Site; 12/2009 - CBR (DH & DS1's 1st trip!); 12/2012 - AoA Cars Suite (DS2's 1st trip!); 5/2013 - Pop AEP; 8/2013 - WL; 1/2015 - CR
lovingeire is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: