Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
kristen2276
Mouseketeer

if you had a bad experience what did you do next visit?

We went to BWI in June, 2012- we had to change rooms THREE times! Because of mildew smells. I have a very sensitive nose and get headaches immediately with anything like that as I am allergic. They were less then helpful, did not offer bell services to help us, no one ever checked in with us etc..., it was very upsetting and disappointing as we were so looking forward to our first visit to a deluxe resort. I asked to speak to a manager and they did give us some dining credits and apologized, but it just left a bad taste in our mouth. In April we are staying at BC and are so nervous. We just want to be able to get to the room and be on vacation. We know things happen, but after the last time we are so gun shy to spend the money on another deluxe resort, but the kids want to go to that pool and we love the area. So, any tips? this time we are using an agent to book too- suggestions, ideas? thanks!

Kristen-13th Disney Trip, Mike-9th Disney Trip, Kieran-6th Disney trip and Michael's 3rd Disney trip- April/May, 2013!
kristen2276 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: