Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #1981
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Well,... I'd love to hear you play sometime. I'm sure you're a very good player. *goes to the kitchen and retrieves an orange* *comes back and peels it over a trash can kept in the room*
Tom: I was planning on playing Carol of the Bells, but I can't find my music!

Crystal: So, do you still believe in Santa Fi?

Fiona: Nah. Was told he didn't exist few years back. It doesn't stop me loving Christmas though.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #1982
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
OOC: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Katelyn: *lays across the couch looking at the fire in the fireplace spaced out*
OOC: Happy new year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Tom: I was planning on playing Carol of the Bells, but I can't find my music!

Crystal: So, do you still believe in Santa Fi?

Fiona: Nah. Was told he didn't exist few years back. It doesn't stop me loving Christmas though.
Carly: *finishes peeling her orange* Really!? Carol of the Bells is one of my very favorite Christmas songs!
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #1983
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
OOC: Happy new year!

Carly: *finishes peeling her orange* Really!? Carol of the Bells is one of my very favorite Christmas songs!
Tom: Mine too. *reaches in and pulls out the entire stack of music* *searches the stack* Now where is it?
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #1984
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Tom: Mine too. *reaches in and pulls out the entire stack of music* *searches the stack* Now where is it?
Katelyn: *hears them and comes back to reality* *looks over at Tom and raises an eyebrow* Do you need some help?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #1985
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *hears them and comes back to reality* *looks over at Tom and raises an eyebrow* Do you need some help?
Tom: Maybe. I can't find Carol of the Bells! It's the one piece I can't find! *keeps looking*

Old 01-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #1986
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Tom: Maybe. I can't find Carol of the Bells! It's the one piece I can't find! *keeps looking*
Katelyn: *stands up and tilts her head to the side* I've never heard it before, is it good.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #1987
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *stands up and tilts her head to the side* I've never heard it before, is it good.
Tom: *stops and glances at her* When I'm playing it, who knows. But when a real musician is playing it, yes, it's beautiful. It's a Christmas song, one of the best. *goes back to searching*

Old 01-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #1988
jessidoll

Quote:

Tom: *stops and glances at her* When I'm playing it, who knows. But when a real musician is playing it, yes, it's beautiful. It's a Christmas song, one of the best. *goes back to searching*
Katelyn: I'm sure you'll play it beautifully. *walks over to the piano and smiles a bit* *mutters* I've always loved pianos...

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #1989
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: I'm sure you'll play it beautifully. *walks over to the piano and smiles a bit* *mutters* I've always loved pianos...
Tom: *finds it* Oh, there it is! *sets it aside and puts the rest of the music away* *closes the piano bench* *places the music on the music stand* *modestly* You guys don't wanna hear it, do you?

Old 01-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #1990
jessidoll

Quote:

Tom: *finds it* Oh, there it is! *sets it aside and puts the rest of the music away* *closes the piano bench* *places the music on the music stand* *modestly* You guys don't wanna hear it, do you?
Katelyn: *grins* Of course we want to hear! You'll be brilliant!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #1991
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *grins* Of course we want to hear! You'll be brilliant!
Tom: All right. *sits down* *smoothes the music* *takes a deep breath* *plays Carol of the Bells, never taking his eyes of the music, his fingers moving deftly to the right keys, plaing the right notes*

Old 01-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #1992
jessidoll

Quote:

Tom: All right. *sits down* *smoothes the music* *takes a deep breath* *plays Carol of the Bells, never taking his eyes of the music, his fingers moving deftly to the right keys, plaing the right notes*
Katelyn: *smiles a bit at his playing* *closes her eyes listening closely*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #1993
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *smiles a bit at his playing* *closes her eyes listening closely*
Tom: *keeps playing, worried he will mess up* *successfully plays to the end of the piece and finishes with a flourish*

Old 01-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #1994
jessidoll

Quote:
Tom: *keeps playing, worried he will mess up* *successfully plays to the end of the piece and finishes with a flourish*
Katelyn: *opens her eyes and claps* That was awesome! No, amazing! No, brilliant! No, just plain wicked! You are really talented.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #1995
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *opens her eyes and claps* That was awesome! No, amazing! No, brilliant! No, just plain wicked! You are really talented.
Tom: *gives a small smile* Thanks. *modestly, attempting to divert the attention away from himself* I mean, we're all really talented. Jo can dance and play quidditch, you can sing, I'm pretty sure Carly can sing, I can't recall actually hearing her, Fiona makes killing people an art and can paint, and I don't know what Crystal can do, but she's really smart, so she has to have some talent.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: