|01-01-2013, 02:16 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2008
5 days away from our first cruise...a few miscellaneous questions!
Hello! I've got a couple questions before our cruise next Sunday
1) What do you need to take when you leave the boat? We're going to the Castaway Cay stingray and the Atlantis excursions.
2) I understand there are lockers at Atlantis but not CC. What do you normally do with your things while you're in the water (we won't have a person to watch our things since it's just two of us going)?
3) On our specific itinerary on the DCL website, it says that our Atlantis Aquaventure excursion is from 9:15 to 3:15. However, on the general cruise itinerary it says that we are in Nassau from 9:30 to 5:45. Why is our excursion cut 2 and a half hours short?
4) I'm confused about luggage! Is it similar to when you stay at DW...meaning, do we check it at the airport and it shows up in our stateroom? We're using DCL Air, but as an added complication, I never received our cruise docs. I assume it's explained there
5) We're going to DW following cruise. How does luggage work with that? Can they send it straight to our Disney resort or do we have to handle it ourselves?
6) I'm on the 4-night Dream cruise, so I think they'll be showing the Golden Mickeys, Believe, Villians Tonight, and a Magic show. We're two adults, are any not worth seeing (I'd probably use this time to ride the Aquaduck)?
7) Any other tips for a first-timer are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by aggiegirl1234; 01-01-2013 at 02:23 PM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|