Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
suzymouse724
Earning My Ears

Help me decide which hotel

Please help, I need all of your expert advise. We are planning a trip to WDW for late September 2013. It will be me, DH, DS (2 1/2), our newborn who will be about 3 months, and my parents. We want to do something special for DS before I go back to work from maternity leave. We know we want a 1 bedroom villa for us and my parents are going to get a regular room at whichever resort we chose. I have narrowed it down to BLT, WL Villas, or BC Villas. Our last trip, this October, we stayed at BLT, and loved the convenience to the MK, being on the monorail and all the different restaurant choices at the hotel. However, we were not too impressed with the theaming. So I can't decide if BLT is worth the extra money again this year. Convenience getting to the parks is probably the most important factor to us this trip, and with 2 little ones I assume we will spend more time at the MK. Although, we do like going to all the parks. DS has some sensory issues, and while he did wonderfully almost the whole trip, the one thing he could not handle were the crowded morning bus rides to DHS and AK. He does fine on the monorail and boats, so I want to minimize as much as possible bus trips. Please help me decide which resport would be best! Thanks for your help!
suzymouse724 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: