Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #31
Annemarie281
Earning My Ears

Talking I want to join!!!

Ok I am probably super late but I just stumbled across this by pure luck and we are going on our first Disney cruise . And we are SUPER excited. I have 6 in our group My Hubby Miles, Son Rafael 12, Daughter Ariana 9 ,Daughter Carina 3 and Mom Maria......and ME Annemarie :-) I will work crazy hard today until the cruise to make things if we can join!!! PLEASE someone add me to your list. I think this would be an awesome extra thing for my kids to enjoy. SO EXCITED !!!
Annemarie281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #32
time for travel
Earning My Ears

Smile FE and cabin number

Hi Ksu93 I don't have your cabin number! Please reply.....thanks.
Hi Annemarie.....I just saw your post and I know exactly how you feel....we're just putting ours together, so I will add one more....we're just doing family presents....so, you will get one from us. ~Carol and Carina
P.S. How could I refuse when we both have named our daughters Carina....and with a C !!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you! What's your stateroom number?
time for travel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #33
platypus6
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemarie281 View Post
Ok I am probably super late but I just stumbled across this by pure luck and we are going on our first Disney cruise . And we are SUPER excited. I have 6 in our group My Hubby Miles, Son Rafael 12, Daughter Ariana 9 ,Daughter Carina 3 and Mom Maria......and ME Annemarie :-) I will work crazy hard today until the cruise to make things if we can join!!! PLEASE someone add me to your list. I think this would be an awesome extra thing for my kids to enjoy. SO EXCITED !!!
I think you found us on facebook.
platypus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #34
Annemarie281
Earning My Ears

Smile Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by time for travel View Post
Hi Ksu93 I don't have your cabin number! Please reply.....thanks.
Hi Annemarie.....I just saw your post and I know exactly how you feel....we're just putting ours together, so I will add one more....we're just doing family presents....so, you will get one from us. ~Carol and Carina
P.S. How could I refuse when we both have named our daughters Carina....and with a C !!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you! What's your stateroom number?
We are in Room 2013 and 2015. Please let me know what room you are in so I can add you to my list. Yes Carina with a C is rare so we must meet,great minds and all :-)
Old 12-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #35
time for travel
Earning My Ears

Smile Fish Extender Friends

Hi Annemarie,
We are in 6549. We'll be looking for you to say Hi....I think it is so much fun to do the FE....this will be our 1st time for FE, but our 3rd Disney Cruise! ~Carol
Old 12-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #36
Annemarie281
Earning My Ears

Smile Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by platypus6 View Post
I think you found us on facebook.
YEs so excited to be put on the FE list :-)
Old 12-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #37
ksu93
Earning My Ears

Annemarie- here are our stateroom numbers- Anne & Val# 7043, Me, Steve & some of the kids 7092, Kayd, Kord, Chase & Tell 2644, and Emily, Nicole, Maddie & Reese # 2646. I don't remember which names are with who on my actual FEs- I ordered them 2 months ago and I don't have them yet!
Disney Wonder 2001,2006,2009,2010 Bahamas
Disney Fantasy 2012 Eastern Carribbean
WDW Carribean Beach 1993,1996. Vero Beach 1998,
1999, 2001,2003,2007,2009,2011,2013. Beach Club Villas
2001,2004,2006,2009. Animal Kingdom Lodge 2004.
Saratoga Springs 2009. Boardwalk Villas every year since 1998. Kidani Village 2010,2011. Old Key West
1999. DL Grand Californian 2009,2010.
Vacation Club Members since 1998
ksu93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #38
Annemarie281
Earning My Ears

Hi Carol. I added you to mine too :-) SO excited to have my Carina meet another Carina :-)
Old 12-30-2012, 09:29 PM   #39
Annemarie281
Earning My Ears

This is my first time for both the cruise and the FE . I am a little too excited I think I have made a ton of things :-)
Old 12-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #40
Annemarie281
Earning My Ears

ksu93... Anne I will add you to my list too :-) SO EXCITED ! Thanks . Can you tell me the ages of the kids? :-)

Last edited by Annemarie281; 12-30-2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added a name
Old 12-31-2012, 12:09 AM   #41
time for travel
Earning My Ears

Smile Fe

Hi All,
It's getting exciting....isn't it? Can't believe it's almost here. I am actually hand sewing my FE.......(nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh).....had a problem with my sewing machine....and now....it's got to be done!!! Was so excited about the FE gifts, kept putting off the most important!!!! So, I know it's raining in Houston.....sure hope we get better weather along the way. Did any of you sign up for excursions? ~Carol
Old 12-31-2012, 10:07 AM   #42
Annemarie281
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hi All,
It's getting exciting....isn't it? Can't believe it's almost here. I am actually hand sewing my FE.......(nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh).....had a problem with my sewing machine....and now....it's got to be done!!! Was so excited about the FE gifts, kept putting off the most important!!!! So, I know it's raining in Houston.....sure hope we get better weather along the way. Did any of you sign up for excursions? ~Carol
I am so glad I am not the only one that is working on the actual FE :-)
I went to the Dollar store yesterday and found 6 different pencil bags that are all disney and they are so nice. So I am personalizing them today and sewing them together and putting pretty ribbon. I think they will look great when they are done.And not bad for $5 each with all the embellishments. I will post a picture when I finish it today :-)

We have not signed up for any excursions yet. What excursions are you signing up for? Are you only doing them with Disney or are you going to use the other excursion companies ?
Old 12-31-2012, 10:26 AM   #43
time for travel
Earning My Ears

Smile FE friends

Hi Annemarie,
Your FE sounds so cute....what a great idea.....I can't wait to see it.....I have some red and white striped material and I put Mickey on it and some Mickey ribbon, and so far we have one pocket....don't know if I'll get to another......I've got to finish packing 'cause we leave soon!!! We are so excited about this week....what a great way to start the year!!! We didn't sign up for any excursions.....although, if anyone is signing up for the Turtle Farm, I'd like to know more about it and maybe sign up too. ~Carol
Old 01-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #44
Annemarie281
Earning My Ears

It was nice meeting you Carol.

Carol,
It was nice meeting you and Carina.I gave you my information and hope to hear from you again. God Bless.Annemarie
Quote:
Hi Annemarie,
Your FE sounds so cute....what a great idea.....I can't wait to see it.....I have some red and white striped material and I put Mickey on it and some Mickey ribbon, and so far we have one pocket....don't know if I'll get to another......I've got to finish packing 'cause we leave soon!!! We are so excited about this week....what a great way to start the year!!! We didn't sign up for any excursions.....although, if anyone is signing up for the Turtle Farm, I'd like to know more about it and maybe sign up too. ~Carol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: