Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #2941
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

My mom's male canary and my female dove share a cage and as soon as my mom bought a female canary and put her in the cage my dove got very protective and doesn't let the female bird come near the male one.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #2942
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
My mom's male canary and my female dove share a cage and as soon as my mom bought a female canary and put her in the cage my dove got very protective and doesn't let the female bird come near the male one.
Eeek. Hope your birdy problem gets better!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #2943
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Eeek. Hope your birdy problem gets better!
Hehe, thanks.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #2944
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Just learned that my building is full of narcs. It's okay to shove half of your extended relatives in to a one bedroom apartment, but having pet cats isn't allowed. Can't stand this place anymore.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #2945
Orreed
Olivia

Just hit the one month mark! This trip is going to awesome

Last edited by Orreed; 12-30-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #2946
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Hey guys. I have temporarily rose from the dead (AKA school AKA homework AKA my life) and decided to prance on over here. So...

HOW THE HECK IS EVERYONE?!

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 12-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #2947
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post
Hey guys. I have temporarily rose from the dead (AKA school AKA homework AKA my life) and decided to prance on over here. So...

Abby! I've been wondering about you! (Even though I do see you on Instagram sometimes.) Everything's good with me, but I've mostly spent more of time lately on Twitter than on here, bu I'm doing well.

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 12-30-2012, 05:57 PM   #2948
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:

ABBY!!!

It's been forever! I've been doing pretty good, just got back from Disney a couple weeks ago!
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 12-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #2949
PigletGurl
I Piglet
Die Jedi Dogs! Oh what did I say?
Darth Parka

disney in 5 months and universal orlando in 2 weeks
Old 12-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #2950
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletGurl
disney in 5 months and universal orlando in 2 weeks
Lucky!! Is universal Orlando good??? We've never been (but we loooooove Disney!!) and I'm worried that my family will like universal more than Disney lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 12-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #2951
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:

Brb hyperventilating.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #2952
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
Abby! I've been wondering about you! (Even though I do see you on Instagram sometimes.) Everything's good with me, but I've mostly spent more of time lately on Twitter than on here, bu I'm doing well.
That is great. Not the twitter part, but you being good and all. No worries. We can be rebels together. Twitter has become a major part of my life recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
ABBY!!!

It's been forever! I've been doing pretty good, just got back from Disney a couple weeks ago!
Ohmygoodness I know! I have missed you so much, Wings!!!

That is awesome!!!! World or Land?

I actually have Land trip coming up in March and a World trip coming up in April!! SO PSYCHED.

So, has anything new happened around here?!

~Abbs/Abby

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 12-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #2953
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Brb hyperventilating.
Bahahahahaha oh ChaCha (what do you go by now anyways?)! I have missed you!

~Abbs/Abby

Old 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #2954
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Bahahahahaha oh ChaCha (what do you go by now anyways?)! I have missed you!
Just call me Jey I've missed you too! I just got back on like.... a few days ago I think? I've been so freaking busy.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #2955
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Just call me Jey I've missed you too! I just got back on like.... a few days ago I think? I've been so freaking busy.
Welcooooooommmmmeeee to my woooorrrrllllldddddd...

My life has been a whirlwind. But eh...what is new?

High school has hit me head on. My first semester was kind of a race. Against me and my grades. My grades won. But I am back and ready to dominate during round 2. So, I am really trying to get my head out of the clouds and into a textbook.

~Abbs/Abby

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: