Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #14
Sphinx610
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapBoy77
Only you know who you are. Nobody can really answer that for you.

I know for me I would not go without at least 1000.00 to spend on whatever. I hate having a budget on vacation so I budget way more than what I know I will spend and I usually come back home with extra money.

But I mean that's just me. I know for a fact that my SIL could budget 150.00$ for the whole week and not spend over that.

It's all up to you and your spending/discipline habits.
I completely agree with this!
There are ways to cut back costs it just depends on what you are willing to do to accomplish that. We brought gift cards and Visa cards that we saved up through the year prior to the trip. Asked family to give us Disney gift cards or Visa cards for birthdays and holidays, etc. We also put away cash here and there. By the time the trip came up we had over $300 in cash and cards to spend! As a family of 4 we only put $400 on our cc the whole week. We did get snacks and drinks delivered to the room from gardengrocer.com and got resort mugs the first day so we had a jump on food and snacking. I ink we only bought snacks 3 times the whole trip. And most of that was pretzels as they are my daughters fav food. And they were shaped like Mickey! Who could resist that? Even with a $4.75 price tag... Haha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: