|12-28-2012, 02:49 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Neverland club and Simbas clubhouse
My DH and I are taking our DD3 for a 15 night trip to the world in September. She will turn 4 that October.We are only planning a few signature meals and have decided to put her into daycare when we go. She loves nursery/playgroup here at home so i think she would enjoy it. She has never cried or been unhappy at us leaving.
That said now I have made the decision I am worrying about it. Here are my worries:
1. Will she just be so tired at the end of the day that she will just want to sleep?
2. Is is mean to leave her in care whilst we have a great night?
3. Would they contact me if she was fractious?
4. Would they let her nap if she was sleepy?
5. Will they give her a good meal?
I feel guilty already and it's nine months away.
Do any of you disers have any experience of these clubs.
Thanks in advance
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|