Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
Kidgoingon40
Mouseketeer

What can you tell me about Whispering Canyon Cafe?

Hi, i was hoping you guys could tell me about Whispering Canyon Cafe. i am really interested in the food listed on the menu on wdwinfo (although the menu on disney's web site isn't really similar at all now, which is confusing). I am a bit apprehensive about the "interactive" aspect. I am a bit shy, and I am worried it will make me nervous! lol. What exactly is the interaction typically like (i know it depends on the whether or not your server is into it or not, but the general idea is what i am looking for)? Is it fun natured ribbing or ribbing that might make a shy person uncomfortable? I enjoy good natured fun, but if it is, let's say, don rickles-esque ribbing, i don't like that. I hope that makes sense..i just want to get an idea of it before I decide whether to made an adr. Also, anyone who has been recently is the skillet the same as it was in the past (the menu i saw on disney's site didn't list it the same and you could pick three foods out of a list that was different)? do they still have the yard long drinks?

DisneyWorld Trips: 1990 GF / 1995 GF / Dec 2007 - Jan 08 DH and my 1st trip together / 2009 Jan GF July WL Birthday Sept. GF-AKL MNSSHP - Expedition Everest Challenge / 2010 Poly / 2011 GF split stay US PBR / 2013 March Contemporary
Kidgoingon40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: