Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2012, 01:13 AM   #16
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Day 1 ... Let The Surprises Begin! (part 2)
...After a nice break, my girls are feeling a little let down... we had already done their gift for the day, so what's left to do besides just ride rides? Keep in mind, we have never been to Disneyland for the holidays, so there is plenty left we haven't seen before. It's 3PM and we are headed to Disneyland!

On the way over to the park, I took a quick look at my phone apps to see what the lines were like in Carsland now... 150 minutes+ for RSR. We did all of Carsland AND multiple headliner rides in the same amount of time this AM... did I say I love EMH and touringplans?

Since we are only here for a short day (we want to get out of the park around 10 and get back to bed... doing EMH again tomorrow), so we get in a few of our "must-do" rides... Space Mountain, Star Tours, Big Thunder Mtn... but really tonight is all about Christmas! We really want to experience Christmas Disneyland style. Last year, we went to WDW at Thanksgiving for our 1st experience of the holidays there. If you have never been, you have to find a way to do this! It was amazing! we absolutely loved all the resorts done up, and the Mickey's Christmas Party,etc. and we wondered if Disneyland could even hold a candle to all of that. Well wonder no more... Disneyland is different, but we loved just as much... maybe even better!

Why better, you say? Well, they both have Great Christmas Parades...

They both have stunning Castles!

They both have the best holiday fireworks anywhere!! But let me tell you what Disneyland has that WDW does not...

THIS...

AND DON"T FORGET THIS...

Haunted Mansion Holiday by Corsey21, on Flickr

I have read alot about the overlays they do at Disneyland for the Haunted Mansion and for Small World. Everyone talks in glowing terms about both of these... but I am not even sure their words do it justice. The sheer detail in the total remake of these rides for the holidays is nothing short of amazing. From the outer shell, to the inner sight gags, even down to the soundtrack itself... completely redone! I love, love, love these 2 makeovers.

Well, after fireworks finale, we called it a day, and as we walked back to our hotel room with so many holiday images forever etched on our minds, I couldn't help but wonder... can we ever go back to doing Disney at any time of the year but the holidays? I think the last 2 years have absolutely ruined us for anything less than holiday magic

Coming Up: Now That's What I Call A Show!

1999-2005 yearly DLC trips - various non-Disney hotels 2006 - DLC - Paradise Pier Hotel *Joined DVC! 2007 - Disney Cruise & WDW for our 20th wedding anniversary 2008 - DLC - Grand Californian 2009 - WDW- Old Key West & Animal Kingdom-Kidani 2010 - WDW- Beach Club & Animal Kingdom 2011 - Disney Cruise - the new Disney Dream & Holidays @ WDW! BCV & AKV Concierge April 2012 - MR Anniversary Cruise Nov 2012 - DLC to see Holidays & "WoC" May 2013 - Aulani! Aug2013 WDW & Universal Studios March 2013 Travel Agent AEP DCL/WDW

Last edited by papamouse1; 12-15-2012 at 01:56 AM.
papamouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #17
DisneytheKid
A bad attempt at Billy the Kid

Such an amazing trip report!!! I love how you managed to surprise them! I cant wait to read more
Countless times during the 80's and 90's
DisneytheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #18
julydeya
Mouseketeer

Old 12-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #19
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Thanks folks... working on Day 2 to go up tonight

1999-2005 yearly DLC trips - various non-Disney hotels 2006 - DLC - Paradise Pier Hotel *Joined DVC! 2007 - Disney Cruise & WDW for our 20th wedding anniversary 2008 - DLC - Grand Californian 2009 - WDW- Old Key West & Animal Kingdom-Kidani 2010 - WDW- Beach Club & Animal Kingdom 2011 - Disney Cruise - the new Disney Dream & Holidays @ WDW! BCV & AKV Concierge April 2012 - MR Anniversary Cruise Nov 2012 - DLC to see Holidays & "WoC" May 2013 - Aulani! Aug2013 WDW & Universal Studios March 2013 Travel Agent AEP DCL/WDW
Old 12-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #20
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Day 2... Rise and Shine!

So Monday morning rolls around after a good night's sleep and it's time to get over in line for Extra Magic Morning Hours again for DCA. We are staying at the Grand Californian at this point, so the private entrance is right there... can I just say I LOVE that entrance! Especially this time of year when the security tables to the main entrance are backed up into a different time zone! Now keep in mind, I had talked to my girls on the very first day and asked them if they were willing to get up early everyday so we could do EMH and get more done and they were excited to do it... for one whole day! PattyJo (my youngest) and my DW decided they would rather sleep than go to Carsland again... that's insane right? I tried to explain to them that the crowds would be nuts today and I couldn't guarantee they would get another chance to ride RSR, but they said they didn't mind doing single rider later in the day, even if it a wait, so we left them to dream happy thoughts and we went to have fun!!

So Catie and I get up and head down to get in line. We get to the gate and realize we don't have our tickets, so back up to the room we go. When we get back down it is almost time for the gates to open and the line is MUCH longer today than yesterday. There must have been a couple hundred people waiting (at least it felt like that). The gates open and we are antsy to get in and rush to Carsland... then it happens... Gridlock!

One family forgot to sign all their tickets, so our line has to wait for them to sign. Then the next couple forgot their ID's so they want to debate for 10 minutes on how they shouldn't be held up from going in the park (Hello? Line behind you!!). This whole time people have been streaming into the park in the other line. By the time we finally get in, it is 15+ minutes past park open, so we kind of give up on the thought of getting over there ahead of the crowd. The day before we had gone over by going past Soarin' onto the main street and up to Carsland, but we decided, the crowds coming in the main gate would be bad there, and we had heard the entry into Carsland through the Pier area was really beautiful, so we went to the left and up & around this time just to check it out. Now I must admit we did a little "Jalking" going over... you know, jog a little, walk a little, jog a little, walk a little.
We made good time over to the pier and the rumors were true... that entrance into Carsland is totally amazing! It doesn't have all the neon, etc. but it totally looks like you are going down route 66 into the desert/mountains ... beautiful. Right about the time we got to the main street we saw this..

I will show more on this later, but can I just say, these new "characters" in Carsland make for the coolest character meet-n-greets!! But more on that later. Now what I really wish I could show you is a photo of what we saw looking the opposite direction of this photo? Do you notice how few people there are in this photo? Well right behind us was Main Street, and guess what? Noone was there yet! We got to the corner, and a CM told us we had to wait right there. I couldn't figure out why until I looked to my left down Main Street and there they were... thousands of people walking behind a rope held across the road, and they were being walked back to the RSR... we had actually beat rope drop!! Woohoo!

When the rope arrived to where we were standing, the CM told us to jump right in, so we got in right behind the rope. We were the 24th and 25th person to get on the ride, rode it, came back and got in single rider line and rode... in the end we managed to ride RSR 2x in right at 30 minutes! During Thanksgiving week! Merry Christmas to me!!

After riding RSR, we decide the line at Mater's was more than we wanted to do, and we weren't big fans of Luigi's, so we figure we'll just head over to California Screamin' next. But as we exited the RSR area we saw this...

and this...

Did I mention I LOVE these new characters? The fire engine was animated... the ladder went up and down and he interacted with the guests. We were standing next to Mater getting our photo taken, and suddenly (maybe because I arranged my hat in a very special fashion as you see in the photo), Mater started chatting with me! I don't remember exactly what he said, but he made some comment about being a plumber or a mechanic, and suddenly I felt inspired! I turned around and did my very best Ross Perot imitation...

"You gotta get under the hood & fix it!!"

If you actually you get the "Ross Perot" comment, then I am confident you qualify for the Senior Discount menu at Denny's!!

So it's time to head over to one of our favorite rides... Catie & I have done this ride with just the 2 of us on every trip we have made to DL for the past 10 years! It's our father-daughter bonding time... holding on for dear life!
California "Screamin'"

I bet you are wondering, "is he so cheap he actually took a photo of the TV screen showing his ride photo instead of just buying it? Yes, I am just that cheap!
Actually, we have a drawer full of ride photos we have purchased over the years and have never done a thing with, so I have sworn off buying anymore

After a quick ride at Toy Story Midway Mania ...we just beat the herd coming in for regular park opening ... it's about time to go meet up with the rest of the family and open up our surprise for the day, so we text them to meet us at Grizzly River. Time is a little late so no time to ride Grizzly right now, so time to open up surprise #2!!

It wasn't until after they had opened their surprise that I realized I had printed out the wrong card! It was supposed to say, "Come walk where Walt walked & dine where Walt dined". Today's surprise began with a quick jaunt over to DL park to take part in our very first Park Tour! My DW has always wanted to take some time and go on one of the tours to get a different view of the park. I had tried to book the Christmas tour, but it just wouldn't work with the rest of our surprise schedule, so instead we did the "Welcome to Disneyland!" tour.

We went to the sign in kiosk and got registered. I have to say, I was kind of surprised at how excited my girls were to take this tour... maybe it was just the cool collector's pin they got!

The tour started with a short trip back across the Promenade and into DCA again (didn't we just leave here?). Our guide shared some wonderful information on the transformation of Buena Vista Street. As we arrived at the main hub area, the red car arrived with the newsboys doing a wonderful song and dance show. We watched for a bit, but needed to move on, so down Buena Vista into Hollywood Land we go!

I was very excited, because our guide had shared that we were gong to the special preview of 3-D Prep and Landing that was showing at the Muppet 3-D theater! Unfortunately, as we got there, we found out it was down and so our guide took us to It's Tough To Be A Bug instead. I kind of liked the backup plan ,but the rest of my clan wasn't too enthused. They do NOT like this place... they don't care for the 4-D "bug experiences" that happen during the show . After, the show we headed over for a brief visit to the Animator's Academy and then over to Tower of Terror where we picked up FP's for later in the day. Then we headed towards Carsland to check it out! The family we were with on the tour seemed very excited (I don't think they had seen Carsland yet) so imagine their disappointment when they realized that we were going to "look at it" but not go "In It"!
We literally stood over by the Blue Cellar and looked down the Main Street and she said there it is!! Of course, looking at the mass of humanity that was packing the street by this time of day, I think I know why they don't take the tour down the street

This basically brought our time at DCA to an end, so we headed back over to DL!

As we entered the park we headed over to Pirates where we went through the exit and got right on the ride... kinda funny since there was no line at all and we probably would have gotten on faster to just go in main line .
To be honest, the tour went completely downhill from here... we rode the train from New Orleans Square over to Tomorrowland, got off, and walked back to the front of the park. She shared some little things along the way but don't even remember anything she said. As the tour concluded, they handed us some FP's. She was hoping they might give us Haunted Mansion FP's but we them for Star Tours and Soarin' instead. All in all, it was a great tour for someone who was new to DL and wanted to get a good lay of the land... and be able to ask questions of the guide about the park. Unfortunately for us, my kids know so much about the parks THEY could the guides!! We did enjoy our time though... so that takes care of the "walk where Walt walked" part of the surprise, now what about the "dine where Walt dined part?

Well, this is where I took a little "license" with the accuracy of the surprise. You see, we didn't actually dine where Walt dined, but it was built to "resemble" a time when Walt was around... Surprise!
We are having lunch at Carthay Circle!!

To fully appreciate our excitement, you just have to know we are full blown "foodies". When I ask my youngest about her favorite part of our last WDW trip, it wasn't the shows, rides, pools... she wanted to talk about the whole lobster she ate at Narcoosee's!!

But there just never are any restaurants in the parks at DL that get us excited ...unless one of you can get me into Club33? Anyone? PLEASE!!

We now have a place to look forward to!

Without doing a full review, let me just say the food was superb the service was top shelf, and the bill was ASTRONOMICAL!!
we wanted to get the Preferred viewing for World of Color, so we had to order an entree and an appetizer OR dessert for each person. We don't drink so there was no wine. Our lunch for 4 of us with the tip was just shy of $200!
That will teach me to complain we don't have enough high dining at DL parks!!

Nothing better after a good meal than a nice nap! So we headed to Grizzly River Run to get FP's then it was back to the hotel for an afternoon break

I think I'll just hit fast forward for the rest of this day since the bulk of the "Surprise" was now over. We had a wonderful day at DCA riding the favorites we missed yesterday and jumping on our favorite for one last fling!

There were a couple of Highlights / Lowlights for the remainder of this day...
First...Remember, my wife and youngest DD wanted to come back later to ride RSR? We had not ridden it at night and heard it was cool to do so we went back to get in the single rider line... nice idea, right? WRONG!! The line literally came all the way out of the entrance and into the park for a minimum of 60+ minutes for single rider!
Second... Have you ever had Grizzly FP's and forgot to use them... then thought "hey it's dark & cold but it won't be too bad will it?" WRONG!! Holy Cow that was cold. I was hoping maybe they turned down the water jets at the end for cold days like they do at WDW, no such luck. We Got Hosed!!
Thirdly... Let me say that WoC is the single most amazing show I have experienced at any park... WOW! I loved it. My only complaint has to do with the "Disney Policy" to not confront unruly guests. We paid almost $200 for lunch in order to have access to the Preferred area. We got there way early to line up so we could get first shot at a great viewing spot. One CM would send to stand here.. then new CM would tell us to move and stand here.. and on and on.. FINALLY, they had form a line right across the pathway to the entrance to preferred area. There was a couple hundred of us obeying their instructions... we were right at the front of the line so confident we would get a good spot.
AND THEN THEY SHOWED UP!!

You know who I'm talking about, those people who truly believe the world DOES revolve around them and they DID spend more for their tickets than you so they have the RIGHT to do whatever they want. A group of about 25 individuals just walked right over to the entrance and started a new line. People from our line started asking the CM who was lining us up to please move them to the back of our line. He went and tried to talk to them... they completely ignored him. Didn't look at him , didn't speak... and didn't move. Now their line began to swell as others joined them. We watched as a parade of 4 different CM's including one that was clearly management) asked the people to move and not one single person moved... and not one CM including the manager did a thing about it. Needless to say, when they finally opened up the area, there were close to 100 people who had cut in front of us and our quality spots were all gone...

Don't get me wrong, we still loved the show, but not at all what I had planned so hard for...
And this is my rant, OK? Please Disney, grow a backbone! You afraid they will get mad and make a scene? Then let them get mad! Seriously, you prefer to appease the rude people and diminish the magic for dozens of others? I hate that it's getting to the point in the parks where the only way to get a break sometimes is act just like them! I REFUSE! I will not be THAT GUY that keeps someone from enjoying the same park they paid to enjoy as me...

RANT OVER

ONE LAST COOL THING I FORGOT! One of the perks for the tour was also preferred seating for the Aladdin show... and boy do I LOVE me some Aladdin!!
It was so cool, we showed up 10 minutes before showtime and were put in a section where there were already quite a few people. I was nervous that we would either be put clear up front (HINT: don't sit right up front for Aladdin show or you will miss some cool parts), or that there were too many people with preferred seating. Well, they opened up the doors and let us in first, and we got to sit ANYWHERE WE WANTED!!

The best seat we have ever had for this show! Now that's how to do Preferred Seating Disney

NEXT UP: What A View!"

Last edited by papamouse1; 12-18-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #21
julydeya
Mouseketeer

Old 12-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #22
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Day 3 - Disneyland With A View

Well, it is definitely the holiday season, so I have been swamped... I hope to bust out Day 3 & 4 today, so let's get busy!!

It is Tuesday morning, and today we are headed to Disneyland for Early Morning Hour! We want to try and bust out all of Fantasyland and get FP's for a couple of the major rides before lunch. We had moved over to Disneyland Hotel on Monday night. It was our first time staying there, but I promise it won't be our last... we LOVED it!! The remodel is so nice, the new pool is great... so much to enjoy here.

Since we are headed to Fantasyland for EMH, we decide to just ride the monorail from DTD right in to the park and it will mean we can avoid the main entrance mayhem. The night before, I asked the monorail people how early we should get there for EMH entrance, and they said people don't really start lining up until about 20 minutes before park open. We got there 30 minutes before, and were about 20 people back from front of line. We were so excited, then a monorail pulled up...early! Must have been a test run because they didn't let us in. A couple of minutes and another pulls up... still early! Nope, still not ours. Then a third one pulls up right about time for park to open... this must be ours! It pulls away. Hmmm? Then the anouncement is made. "We are sorry, but the monorail is not functioning properly. You can remain in line, but we cannot guarantee when or if it will be up and running." Bummer!

I ask my girls if they want to wait or run over to main entrance. They say let's try Main Entrance, so we run down DTD towards the front entrance. We aren't even out of downtown before we see it... the "Sea of Humanity". The lines for the security goes all the way back to unloading dock for the trams (100 yards+), then it doubles back halfway back to the tables, then turns again and goes back in to DTD! At this point, we are not confident we will even make it into the park EMH is over, so we decide to avoid the crowd, head back to the monorail and wait for it there. Of course, we had to console ourselves with beignets and cocoa while we wait! When we get back to the monorail there is now a significant line there as well. Welcome to Disneyland at the Holidays! We only had to wait about 10 minutes, and a monorail arrived! Woohoo! And luckily, we were able to just barely make the 1st monorail, so off we went with a little time left in EMH.

When we arrive in Fantasyland, our touring plan is already out the window, so we see there is no real line for the submarine, so we jump right on. I still love that ride! I just the water features of the submarine.

When we get off, the crowds have arrived and the line is now packed! For the next hour, this was the theme for the day. We managed to ride most of Fantasyland, and each time we got off, the line would have doubled in size compared to when we got on... Isn't Pixie Dust Wonderful!! We made it over to Toon Town shortly after it opened, and it was already packed! I wanted to see the Christmas decorations, I heard they were great... and we were not disappointed!

The decorations were so over the top and "cartoony", pictures really don't do them justice
I was so in awe of them, I forgot to keep taking pictures, so have none of Mickey and Minnie's house... sorry. We only took time to ride Roger Rabbit, but the rest of the time in TT was just soaking in the Christmas Goodness

We headed over and got FP for Thunder Mountain RR, then used the single rider line on Splash Mountain (still 2 of my faves..), then we headed over to our lunch reservations at Blue Bayou. This is one of my wife's "Disney Bucketlist" things. We had never eaten here, so I surprised her with lunch. All I can really say is we have eaten there now. It was nice, but not really interested in going back. I tried taking photos in here but my flash made the food look yucky and it was too dark to really photograph much else, so not much to show on this adventure.

After lunch, we head over to get FP for Haunted Mansion, then it's out of the park for our afternoon break. I Need A Nap!

You have to remember, we have never done the EMH hours before at Disneyland, so these early mornings were catching up with us.

Okay... after some much needed nap time, pool time, and chill time it is now 5PM... and still no surprise for today! What's the deal, Dad!! You said there's a surprise EVERY Day?

Time for Day 3 Reveal...

"You are invited to join Mickey and his friends In an amazing adventure to save the park from the evil queen. Join us this evening for a front row seat to experience Disney magic up close … and enjoy the “sweet” experience"

We are headed over for the private Fantasmic Dessert Party!

I was really not sure I wanted to do this. It is extremely expensive and only has dessert, not a meal. We have seen Fantasmic many times and usually stake out a place real early to get a prime viewing spot, so is it really worth it to pay $60 per person for a nice seat and some snacks? The answer is YES YES YES!!

I think I am absolutely ruined for watching Fantasmic. This is a must-do show for us every trip and now this Party is a must-do as well I think. It was wonderful! I had to get there a little early, to select seats, so my family just went and rode a ride or two while I got our seat assignment. Then about 15 minutes before the show started we all went in and got our seats... right up front with an absolute perfect view, nice comfy padded chairs, and our first cup of cocoa to warm us up! NICE!! Then they delivered our "box"

Our snack box had some delicious little desserts, cheeses, and crackers. The 2 little truffle-like balls were my favorite, but honestly there wasn't one thing that wasn't delicious. we had a wonderful server who took care of us throughout the show keeping our cocoa full and sodas flowing!

Finally the show started and all I can say is it was incredible! The view sitting up in a chair like that with no obstructions was wonderful!

The ship was so close, it made the show that much more exciting!
The dragon was amazing as always and as the show wraps up, we are feeling pretty happy about the experience... but wait... there's more! "Please feel free to remain in your seat to enjoy the fireworks show".

Cool! We have never watched the fireworks from here, but we were pleasantly surprised! It was nice. Plus we had a nice seat and they still kept serving cocoa while we watched the fireworks. We will definitely be doing the Dessert Party again!

The Day 3 Surprise was a hit! So can it get any better? We have already had Gospel Brunch, a Disneyland Tour, wonderful dining and World of Color seating, now Fantasmic in the BEST way possible, what can we do to top this?

Time for bed, because Day 4 is THE BEST Surprise YET!!!

NEXT UP: We're Going Hollywood!

Old 12-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #23
cstorm65
DDC #699

I am joining in. Love the pics from the Gospel Brunch. We have always wanted to try that. I am looking forward to reading more.
cstorm65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #24
michellekcm
Mouseketeer

Ooh -adding the Fantasmic Dessert to my list of things to do when we get there...
michellekcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #25
meajuly5
DIS Veteran

Don't stop now! Awesome report and planning!
meajuly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #26
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstorm65
I am joining in. Love the pics from the Gospel Brunch. We have always wanted to try that. I am looking forward to reading more.
I hope to put up a short video on YouTube of the bass player doing a solo... Absolutely incredible! I want worship in my church to be like this.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:17 PM   #27
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellekcm
Ooh -adding the Fantasmic Dessert to my list of things to do when we get there...
Unless you are a person who just worries about how much something costs, this experience is a can't miss in my book. Not saying you shouldn't care tat it's spendy, I don't have $$$ to just throw around. It's just that with Disney, sometimes you just have to say I know it's too expensive, but I'm going to do it anyway and just enjoy it.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:19 PM   #28
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by meajuly5
Don't stop now! Awesome report and planning!
Ahh... Thanks. We are in Phoenix at Grandma's house for a short trip so I should be back working on the next installment Monday. Until then, enjoy another Turkey Sandwich

Old 01-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #29
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Alright, enough playing around... it's time to get back to business!

In the last couple weeks I have conducted multiple holiday services, programs, and parties, conducted 3 funerals, made a trip to Phoenix to Grandma's for Christmas, started... and finished my "School of Disney Knowledge to become a certified Disney Vacation Planner for Fairytale Journeys (anyone need me to book you a trip? I need the practice ), and now it is time to finish up this TR.

I used to get frustrated with folks who did TR's and they would drag it out for months... I now have a much deeper appreciation of how hard it is to get these things done!

Enough talk... Time to start typing

Old 01-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #30
papamouse1
Papa Moo Moo Boo Boo

Day 4: Time To Go Hollywood!

It is Wednesday morning (the day before Thanksgiving, and I decided to really mess them up this morning

We have been getting up everyday around 5:30-6 to be at the early entry at 7AM for the parks, but today they got to sleep in!! Well if you can call getting up at 8 sleeping in on your vacation. I know they were pretty sleepy as they got up, but I was a little surprised when they seemed stunned and incoherent when I said, "you get to open your surprise for today right now!"

At first they looked at me like I was messing with them, but with a little coaxing they woke right up and excitedly ran to get their boxes.

Yes, today they opened actual boxes... not just envelopes with cards explaining the surprise

Hmmm.. feather boas... matching sunglasses... fleeing paparrazzi... going Hollywood...? What in the world are you up to today Dad???"

Last edited by papamouse1; 01-07-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: