Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #1861
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Thank you ever so much Amy!!! They are great, all of them Next week I will head out to AC Moore to get my sweatshirts and get them done....You are a blessing to me as well as all the others you design for
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie&Jamiesmom View Post
Thank you thank you thank you. You are amazing! Merry Christmas!
You are both very welcome! Enjoy the designs and have a great Christmas!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:16 PM   #1862
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuetink View Post
Hey Amy!!! When you have time could I possibly get the Monster High DISign with the name Shelby Rae, or just Shelby?

Thanks for all your wonderful work!!!
Here it is both ways - now you can choose...



__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #1863
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyrose305 View Post
Hi I am new to this forum and found it while I searched lalaloopsy
I've looked through a few pages of your work and think what you do is just amazing!!!
My little 2yr old is currently in LOVE with Lalaloopsy could I bother you for some
designs you may have for wall decor for her room. I would for sure love
a name fill "Marina" with the Lalaloopsy Little sisters if you have it otherwise the reg. Lala's will be just fine and also if you can one with just boy Lala characters with the name "Noey" for her 2 mo old baby brother..they share a room
Thank you so very much!!
First of all - welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. Finding something with all boys is difficult so I hope the one I used will work for you. It has two of the boy characters and I outlined it in a more 'boyish' color. And since I also had a full size design of the girl one (the original one), I am also making an extra for Marina. I hope the kids love them!





__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:02 AM   #1864
Daisyrose305
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6

They are PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Noey's looks great!!!
I am soooo excited, thank you so very much for taking the time to make these!!!
Daisyrose305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #1865
Daisyrose305
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6

Amy could I bother you to ask to have them resized to print as 8x10?
right now the only size it's allowing me to print is wallet size for some reason.
Here is my email if it makes it easier... wilson da cat at aol.com (no spaces)
thank you so much!
Daisyrose305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #1866
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyrose305 View Post
They are PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Noey's looks great!!!
I am soooo excited, thank you so very much for taking the time to make these!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyrose305 View Post
Amy could I bother you to ask to have them resized to print as 8x10?
right now the only size it's allowing me to print is wallet size for some reason.
Here is my email if it makes it easier... wilson da cat at aol.com (no spaces)
thank you so much!
You are very welcome! Here they are sized to 8 x 10. The name fills do not "fill" the entire space so there is quite a bit of white background. I hope these work for you.





__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #1867
Daisyrose305
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6

THANK YOU SO MUCH AMY!! They are perfect, I'm so sorry I didn't mention before the size I would need
Daisyrose305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #1868
rescuetink
DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! Who are all you Diser's?? Where did you come from?? And who made you ALL so helpful?? It's a disease I think!!
 
rescuetink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sicklerville, NJ
Posts: 984

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Here it is both ways - now you can choose...
Thanks so much!!! AMAZING as always!!
__________________
DH DW DS (10) DD (6)


May 2001 Land & Sea on the Wonder (Pre Kids) : May 2006 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2009 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2010 7 Days In WDW at AKV Kidani :
November 2011 7 Day Disney Magic Double Dip : October 19-25, 2014 WDW at BLT (Our other home!)
rescuetink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #1869
Disney On A Dime!
It's never too late to live happily ever after!
 
Disney On A Dime!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yorktown, Virginia
Posts: 834

Hi Amy! You have helped us out in the past with great DISigns for our Royal Caribbean cruises...We are looking for something new for our upcoming cruise. (It's not until August 2013) So no rush...Just getting excited!


Here are our details:
Family Name: The Tenney Family or Tenney Vacation or Tenney Family Vacation
Month: August 2013
Exact Dates: August 25, 2013-September 1, 2013
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Ports: Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel


Here's my requests...All of the pages are from this thread:

Page 51 - Post 751 (What Happens on the Ship...Or could be...What Happens at Sea...)

Page 18 - Post 258 (Love the whimsical...Can the characters be from Madagascar or Shrek or Kung Fu Panda?)

No page number...but the one that has the palm tree with the port hole with the ship in the porthole would be great! Include dates, ship name, ports and maybe Tenney Vacation or something like that.

I did not see anything like this, but would love something that is circular (not a porthole, though) But maybe with a character (Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar or Shrek)...And whatever writing fits the image.

*I really trust your artistic abilities! Whatever you come up with will be great!

Lastly...two name fills...Page 78 - Post 1163...Madagascar characters...Names: BLAKE...DYLAN


Thank you very much!
Crystal
__________________
~Oasis of the Seas 2012~
~Freedom of the Seas 2011~Liberty of the Seas 2012, 2010, 2009~
~Disney Dream 2011~Disney Wonder 2009x2~Disney Magic 2008~
~Pop Century 2011, 2010x2, 2008, 2007x2, 2006, 2005x2, 2004x2~
~All Star Sports 2009, 2008~All Star Movies 2003, 2002~All Star Music 2001~Coronado Springs 2009~
Disney On A Dime! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #1870
angie35
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11

Dine With Shamu Invitation

I was wondering if you could do an invitation to "Dine With Shamu" on Friday, January 25, 2013. Any Shamu/Sea World design is fine. Can you make one each for Alexandria, Elijah, and Tyler.
Thanks!
Angie
angie35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #1871
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyrose305 View Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH AMY!! They are perfect, I'm so sorry I didn't mention before the size I would need
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuetink View Post
Thanks so much!!! AMAZING as always!!
You are both very welcome!
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:27 PM   #1872
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney On A Dime! View Post
Hi Amy! You have helped us out in the past with great DISigns for our Royal Caribbean cruises...We are looking for something new for our upcoming cruise. (It's not until August 2013) So no rush...Just getting excited!


Here are our details:
Family Name: The Tenney Family or Tenney Vacation or Tenney Family Vacation
Month: August 2013
Exact Dates: August 25, 2013-September 1, 2013
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Ports: Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel


Here's my requests...All of the pages are from this thread:

Page 51 - Post 751 (What Happens on the Ship...Or could be...What Happens at Sea...)

Page 18 - Post 258 (Love the whimsical...Can the characters be from Madagascar or Shrek or Kung Fu Panda?)

No page number...but the one that has the palm tree with the port hole with the ship in the porthole would be great! Include dates, ship name, ports and maybe Tenney Vacation or something like that.

I did not see anything like this, but would love something that is circular (not a porthole, though) But maybe with a character (Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar or Shrek)...And whatever writing fits the image.

*I really trust your artistic abilities! Whatever you come up with will be great!

Lastly...two name fills...Page 78 - Post 1163...Madagascar characters...Names: BLAKE...DYLAN


Thank you very much!
Crystal
Crystal,
I am going to skip your request for right now since you are in no hurry. I will work on these early next week. (when the kids are back in school and I have a little more design time)
__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #1873
Disney On A Dime!
It's never too late to live happily ever after!
 
Disney On A Dime!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yorktown, Virginia
Posts: 834

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
Crystal,
I am going to skip your request for right now since you are in no hurry. I will work on these early next week. (when the kids are back in school and I have a little more design time)

Sounds like a plan! I appreciate your talent and time!


Crystal
__________________
~Oasis of the Seas 2012~
~Freedom of the Seas 2011~Liberty of the Seas 2012, 2010, 2009~
~Disney Dream 2011~Disney Wonder 2009x2~Disney Magic 2008~
~Pop Century 2011, 2010x2, 2008, 2007x2, 2006, 2005x2, 2004x2~
~All Star Sports 2009, 2008~All Star Movies 2003, 2002~All Star Music 2001~Coronado Springs 2009~
Disney On A Dime! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #1874
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse
 
M_I_C_K_E_Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie35 View Post
I was wondering if you could do an invitation to "Dine With Shamu" on Friday, January 25, 2013. Any Shamu/Sea World design is fine. Can you make one each for Alexandria, Elijah, and Tyler.
Thanks!
Angie
Here are your requested invites... If you need any changes, let me know.





__________________
M_I_C_K_E_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #1875
HETRICKL
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 230

Popcorn design?

Hi Amy, I just made several tshirts with your transfers for a Disney trip. They all worked out beautifully. Thanks, as always, for the great transfers you provide.

I'm wondering if you would be able to design something totally not character related for my kids school? We have some ladies who volunteer and pop popcorn 1/month for the kids. They seem to ruin a lot of shirts with all the grease. I thought it might be nice to make them a popcorn t-shirt to wear.

I would put them on a black t-shirt, so I was thinking it would need a border. Maybe a popcorn box with some overflowing puffy popcorn? I was hoping to have it say, "Popping for Robinwood". The school colors are gold & black.

Would you be willing to come up with something? If this is totally out of your request wheel house, I'll understand.

Thanks so much for considering!

Lisa
HETRICKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: