Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #46
vklowry
Earning My Ears

We are a family of three first timers for DCL. We have a 4 year old who has completely forgotten we're going...and I'm ok with that. I can't want to see the look on his face when we get to the terminal and he remembers! The inlaws and brother in law (22) and close friends (w/ a 15 yr old) are all traveling with us. We're a family of 3 traveling as a group of 9...so it will definitely be an adventure. We would love to participate in the FE group, but haven't quite figured out exactly where to join in with that at since there seem to have been some changes with it. Can't wait!
vklowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:31 AM   #47
bellabaloo
Earning My Ears

Hello! This will be our first disney cruise. We have been on Royal Caribbean (Oasis and Mariner) previously. We are traveling with our 7 yr. old and my brother's family as well. So excited! Glad to have found you all

Melanie
bellabaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-12-2012, 05:44 AM   #48
bellabaloo
Earning My Ears

biggsfamily-sign us up for the FE. i am not allowed to send PM yet as i am a new member. sorry
Old 12-12-2012, 05:47 AM   #49
bellabaloo
Earning My Ears

and...post #3:

what are you thinking about/planning to do for excursions? we are thinking nachi again in cozumel but have no idea about cayman yet.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #50
prezcatz
Earning My Ears

Biggsfamily - we are interested in joining the FE group, as well. It will be myself, Paul, my wife Rebecca, and our kids - DD 9 Annie, DD 6 Emily, and DS 6 Marshall. We have never cruised at all, and are excited that Disney will be our first. Can't wait to meet you all, and have a relaxing time!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #51
Biggsfamily
Earning My Ears

FE Update

I just realized that alot of us are new DISers. So sending personal messages is not possible. So I will ask everyone to send me a message on my yahoo email if you want to join the FE group. Please let me know:
Your stateroom number
The number participating at each stateroom
The ages of each participant.

I will compile a a spread sheet with this emailed information and the info gathered from DIS PMs.

Biggsfamily.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:17 AM   #52
bellabaloo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggsfamily View Post
I just realized that alot of us are new DISers. So sending personal messages is not possible. So I will ask everyone to send me a message on my yahoo email if you want to join the FE group. Please let me know:
Your stateroom number
The number participating at each stateroom
The ages of each participant.

I will compile a a spread sheet with this emailed information and the info gathered from DIS PMs.

Biggsfamily.

I may have missed it or am still getting used to DIS boards compared the CC boards, but I can't seem to find your email address?

Also, I can't seem to get to the FB page that was posted? I copied/pasted Creating some "Magic" Spring Break 2013 but it doesn't show up. Is it private and therefore not searchable, maybe?

Thanks!
Old 12-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #53
Biggsfamily
Earning My Ears

You are correct I failed to include my email. To join the FE group send me an email at brentisbigg@yahoo.com

Biggsfamily
Old 12-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #54
Disney Fans
Disney Fans

I have our family and another family that wishes to do the FE exchange Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #55
Biggsfamily
Earning My Ears

Facebook page

Does anyone have the ability to create a Facebook group for our trip? I am challenged with creating groups.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:12 PM   #56
Disney Fans
Disney Fans

Quote:
Does anyone have the ability to create a Facebook group for our trip? I am challenged with creating groups.
When I checked on this group a while back there was this facebook page made but no one has really joined yet , it is under the name : Creating some " Magic" Spring Break 2013.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #57
Biggsfamily
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Fans

When I checked on this group a while back there was this facebook page made but no one has really joined yet , it is under the name : Creating some " Magic" Spring Break 2013.
I have tried doing ever possible combination of that title and I can not seem to find that group. Has anyone had success? Again I may be challenged.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #58
Disney Fans
Disney Fans

Quote:
I have tried doing ever possible combination of that title and I can not seem to find that group. Has anyone had success? Again I may be challenged.

I am going to try and copy over this way so you can see how he put it word for word to maybe help out:

Creating some "Magic" Spring Break 2013
Old 12-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #59
Disney Fans
Disney Fans

Has anyone tried to look today for the Facebook page? I am tring to help figure out what an issue to find it. I did not have an issue finding it, so just trying to help figure out why some can't find it. Thanks
Old 12-27-2012, 06:05 AM   #60
bellabaloo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Fans View Post
Has anyone tried to look today for the Facebook page? I am tring to help figure out what an issue to find it. I did not have an issue finding it, so just trying to help figure out why some can't find it. Thanks
I tried just now. The only thing that I can think of is it may be private with no option to search for it? On personal accounts, you can check a box to disable your account from being returned when random people search for it. Maybe that is why?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: