Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
pxydst
Mouseketeer

Question check in

Our flight gets into Orlando around 9:45 am so I am guessing we will get to our resort around 12-12:30??!?! what is the earliest anyone has been able to check in to their room?? just curious as to what time to have our groceries delivered?!?!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
DVC-Don
DIS Veteran

Location: Saratoga County, New York and Poinciana (Solivita), Florida in the winters

7 AM a couple of times.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
Sandisw

DISboards Moderator

While you can definitely check in early, the room may not be ready until closer to the official check in time.

Last trip, we checked in around 8:00 am and my room was not ready until after 4:00 pm (DVC check in time).

But, bell services will hold your groceries for you if you have them arrive before your room is ready.

Have fun!!!

Sandisw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxydst View Post
Our flight gets into Orlando around 9:45 am so I am guessing we will get to our resort around 12-12:30??!?! what is the earliest anyone has been able to check in to their room?? just curious as to what time to have our groceries delivered?!?!
You should be at the resort 11:00-11:30. I've had a room ready at 8:30am, other times not until 4:00pm. I would request 4:00 for your groceries.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
creativeamanda
One slithering around on me? No way, Jose!
Me? Snarky? Nah!
Why on earth would I want my summer vacation to go away that quickly

The earliest I have checked in is 6:50 am.

creativeamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
pxydst
Mouseketeer

we check in.. in March during spring break, somebody knows we get in that early since we are riding the bus/ME to the resort! so I am guessing if they have a room open they will let us check in and maybe go to the room?!?!?! I am just trying to have our groceries there when we are there at the resort since we plan on going to the park that day!!! We are also the type of people that what ever happens is all good since we are at the happiest place on earth!!! thank you for all of your help!
Old 12-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
creativeamanda
One slithering around on me? No way, Jose!
Me? Snarky? Nah!
Why on earth would I want my summer vacation to go away that quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxydst View Post
we check in.. in March during spring break, somebody knows we get in that early since we are riding the bus/ME to the resort! so I am guessing if they have a room open they will let us check in and maybe go to the room?!?!?! I am just trying to have our groceries there when we are there at the resort since we plan on going to the park that day!!! We are also the type of people that what ever happens is all good since we are at the happiest place on earth!!! thank you for all of your help!
You can check in but your room may or may not be ready. If not, and you need to store groceries, there is a refrigerated area in bell services and they can store that for you as well.

creativeamanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: