Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Sensuelle
Earning My Ears

Aoa suites vs CSR junior suites

Hey all,

I am currently looking at booking my vacation and could use some help with choosing where to stay.I am will be visiting april 7 until april 11 and i am currently look at the AoA or the CSR junior suites, i will be visiting with me bf who like me is 24 and my younger brother who is 21 that is why i am looking at the suites so we can have seperate sleeping areas.My main concern is location since i will only be having 4 full days at disney which of the 2 resorts would be the best regarding distance to the different parks and DtD?Also i read about the upcoming promotion in january for discounts on hotel rooms and i was wondering if this would also aply to the junior suites at CSR or are suites usually not included in these special offers?Greetings latifa.
Sensuelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
StitchandPooh'sMom
Now if only I could think of something witty to say . . .

CSR junior suites are not usually included in promotions, but it depends on the terms of the offer. CSR junior suites have a king or two queens in the bedroom and a pullout sofa in the living room. They cost more than two roos, though, so unless you need to share a room with your brother, it would be cheaper to book two rooms. You could request connecting rooms, but Disney won't guarantee it.

CSR typically has great bus service, although buses to DTD run less often than buses to the parks. Not sure about AoA bus service.
StitchandPooh'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
minnie mum
Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

I don't think that either of these resorts has any particular location advantage over the other when it comes to transportation times to the various parks.

As the PP noted: 2 rooms at either of these resorts will be less expensive than a suite. Since your brother is an adult a separate room shouldn't be a problem- just link the 2 reservations and request adjoining or connecting rooms. Further, IF a promotion comes out, regular guest rooms will be eligible. The CSR suites may or may not be.
minnie mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
Marthasor
DIS Veteran

If location is important to you, you might want to look into two rooms at POR or POFQ, you will have bus service to the parks, like you would at CSR or AoA, but you would also have a quick boat ride to DTD. Rooms at POFQ and/or POR will most likely be included in any upcoming promo.
Marthasor is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: