Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
mickeyfan1
Come and let me show you my tatoo
Let me drive you crazy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shburks View Post
OK...maybe "tons" was a stretch! After reading all the posts on here, I felt like there were quite a few people who either stayed at the Hyatt MCO or at surrounding hotels (or even WDW hotels just wanting early port arrivals) and all came pouring in at 8:01 to be in line to catch the first bus and that if I wasn't in line at 8:01 I was going to be on bus #5 to the port and have to sit around for a while just waiting for a bus!

I'd much rather roll downstairs at 9:00 and still be on a bus fairly soon. Sounds like from your experience in March that I'll be OK!

I don't need the first bus! Is it similar to ME in that they'll roll out pretty quickly? I mean bus #5 isn't TWO HOURS later than bus #1, is it??
You have to realize that on any normal cruise, the DISers may only be < 10% of the total passengers. In May of 2010, I was on the first bus out of MCO, there looked to be a lot of people waiting in line, when in reality, the buses do hold a lot of passengers and they end up leaving about every 15 minutes or sooner. Same with the Hyatt, here will be a few people staying the night before, and not all of them are on the DIS, but you will have plenty of time.
mickeyfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: