Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #91
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Anyone know of how we can order a Duck Commander call?? DH has been looking all over up here for his Dad, who is a huge fan of the show. Online seems to be sold out or on back order. Any ideas?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #92
chellt
Mouseketeer

Gander Mountain and Bass Pro both had them online last week.

Me (35) DN (8) DN (5)

This thing that we do, then, is not only an act of law for equality in education, but an act of LOVE for those extraordinary children wishing only to live ordinary lives.
chellt is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #93
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

chellt: thank you...had a look but all out of stock everywhere I look! Boo....anyone have an extra???
Old 12-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #94
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Anyone know of how we can order a Duck Commander call?? DH has been looking all over up here for his Dad, who is a huge fan of the show. Online seems to be sold out or on back order. Any ideas?
Google some of our local sporting good retailers: T.P. Outdoors and/or Simmons Sporting Goods

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #95
wehavesix
Yes, I really have 6 kids
Yes, I'm crazy but in a good way
One minute I was walking along and the next I was falling

Si and his wife

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

Last edited by wehavesix; 12-21-2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Bad link
wehavesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #96
Robbi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehavesix View Post
They're a cute couple.
Robbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:22 AM   #97
lucyanna girl
My hair looks like Tigger spit out a hairball!
I have alot of AFV moments in my life.
he was no match for a scared mama with a water ski
I'm a Cheerios Girl Myself

Funny story. I was in The Duck Commander Store (for the second time in two days) yesterday picking up a shirt for my daughter. We were on the phone discussing which shirt to buy when she suddenly said "Oh my gosh, I have to go!"

Turns out she was shopping at the mall and while we were talking she realized that Korie (Willie's wife) and her daughter were standing next to my daughter in the store. My daughter did not speak to Korie because she was acting as if she didn't want to call attention to herself.

Penny
Old 12-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #98
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

No new episodes until March. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I thought the new season just started a few weeks ago?!?!?!?!

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #99
tiggerificamanda
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehavesix View Post
It's pretty cool for us because the show is filmed in our area. The Robertsons attend the church my ds and his wife attend. We enjoy watching for places and faces we know. Plus, they really are a terrific family.
It is wonderful that we have such a great family here in West Monroe! I love them all!
tiggerificamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:56 AM   #100
tiggerificamanda
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyanna girl View Post
Funny story. I was in The Duck Commander Store (for the second time in two days) yesterday picking up a shirt for my daughter. We were on the phone discussing which shirt to buy when she suddenly said "Oh my gosh, I have to go!"

Turns out she was shopping at the mall and while we were talking she realized that Korie (Willie's wife) and her daughter were standing next to my daughter in the store. My daughter did not speak to Korie because she was acting as if she didn't want to call attention to herself.

Penny
Girl - Korie would not have minded one bit. But poor Mrs. Kaye. She can't go to brookshires anymore. I know I have taken her picture twice with people who are well meaning fans. Wait. Not being able to go and buy groceries! That may be the answer to getting out of grocery runs! Lol... They are such sweet people. We are blessed to have them "in our neck of the woods."
tiggerificamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #101
donaldlovesdaisy
DIS Veteran

Love the show, love the family, and Uncle SI is funnier than any comedian out there right now. There was only one time I have ever had to turn the show off and that was when Mrs. Kay had the dead little pig on her counter YUCK!!! This is a great FAMLIY show which is so hard to find these days!! I bet we won’t see any of the Robertson grandkids making sex tapes or having babies out of wedlock like the nasty Kardashain family!
donaldlovesdaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #102
erin1715
DIS Veteran

Love, love, love this show!! I discovered it a few months ago and I probably have seen most episodes from watching reruns, and I watch the reruns every single time they play them. I love their wholesome morals and how tight they are as a family. Jase and Si are my favorite. I know this probably sounds completely silly, but in a strange way I find Jase endearing and attractive! Love the dimples!
erin1715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #103
EMHDad
DIS Veteran

Ok, I watched Duck Dynasty for the first time last not. Officially a fan. The novelty of the backwater, eccentric, redneck ppl is interesting. However, the family dynamics of the show is pretty great. There is what appears to be a healthy, cohesive family unity. Very cool show.

Check it out. Leave A Comment. Hope it helps you to have a Magical Day!

*7/2009 - Offsite 7 Day Disney Vacation: First Family Disney Vacation (DS3yo, DW 8 months pregnant)
*9/2010 - Offsite 3 Day Disney Vacation (DS4yo, DS1yo)
*10/2011 - MNSSHP: One night of Disney (DS5yo, DS2yo)
*6/2012 - Offsite 8 Day Disney Vacation (DS5yo, DS2yo)

EMHDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #104
momof1princess
i feel like i'm going to explode if i don't get it out right that second!

i had no idea jep was so much younger than the other brothers, until i saw the family photos on yahoo yesterday! he looked to be maybe 8-9 years old in willie & korie's wedding picture!

i missed last night's episodes, thanks to falling asleep on the couch.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:05 AM   #105
mousefanmichelle
DIS Veteran

It's such a good show! My entire family loves it and our favorites are Uncle Si and for me Jace

Hey Jack! Gotta love how Si puts Hey and Jack in every sentence lol!!!

June 2003 Sheraton Vistana * June 2005 Sheraton Vistana *May 2007 Sheraton Vistana * May 2008 POP - Solo trip * Aug. 2008 POP & Grand Floridian * May 2009 Caribbean Beach * April 2010 Sheraton Vistana/ Ft. Wilderness cabin *
mousefanmichelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: