Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 09:52 AM   #451
Tinkerbell's mama
Mouseketeer

I haven't been on this thread in awhile. We are planning a trip in Sept. I have some questions I hope you can help me with. We are staying garden club level and wondering if there is one of the famous "606" rooms and do we still make all of our dinner reservations or does club level help you with that? Thank you for all your help. I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas!!!

Old 12-21-2012, 10:08 AM   #452
ClareH37
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana278 View Post
Oh and the rolled up bath towel trick sounds so helpful! I never would've thought to do that. I'll definitely remember that if I ever have a connecting door in the future. I always assumed noise was coming through the door, not under it!
I'd read about it years ago and it worked for me, I'm quite a light sleeper but once putting the towel down it lessened any noise.

1992/1994/1995/1997/1999/2001 - Offsite/POFQ * December 2004 - CSR, YC * December 2006 - YC CL * May 2007 - BWI * December 2007 - GF RPC, BWI CL * May 2009 - BWI CL *
May 2010 - BWI CL * November 2011 - BWI CL * December 2012 - BC CL * May 2014 - GF CL & WL CL *
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #453
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Hi Beach Club experts! I am getting ready to switch our reservation to Beach Club for May!! YAY!!

I am going to request a standard room with balcony and daybed...as we have five in our family. Is there anyone out there that had an amazing standard view room and remembers it's number?

I know requests are never guaranteed but just thought I would ask for some input! Thanks so much!
Old 12-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #454
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

When we last left off I was rounding the bend past the Swolphin and the beautiful Beach and Yacht club was floating into view. We got off the boat and we almost went into the entrance to the Yacht club before I remembered the pictures and realized that we needed the entrance to the blue building.

Walking down the walkway we saw those beautiful lamp posts all dressed in their Christmas finery and I knew I was on the right track. The first thing I noticed was a pack of wild dogs scratching at the back entrance trying to get in to the building. I shooed them away and as soon as I entered the building I quickly realized what they were after. Hiding behind the gingerbread carousel was Teena, frantically pin trading in an effort to keep from getting near that door. Recognizing her from her pictures I told my family I wanted to go over and introduce myself before the dogs got to her. The further you walked into the lobby the more cloying that heavy gingerbread scent became.

I waited and when the pin traders scattered I introduced myself and the family to Teena. A big smile came over her face and she said she was waiting for me! We talked briefly and my boys pin traded with her as my husband went to check in. My husband came back after a while with a CM in tow and said we had to go upstairs. I told him to go on ahead and just tell me the room number and I would be up when I was done pestering Teena about the resort. He said we don't have a room number yet we have to go upstairs to get it. Again I tried to get him to meet me there and Teena smiled and said I had to go with him. I thought she was just trying to get away from me because I can be kind of chatty when I am so excited so off I went. The other CM took us to the elevator and I was quizzing my husband on about the luggage when we walked out and I saw 2 desks. Another CM said "Welcome to the Beach Club is this the first time you are staying Club level?" and I decided that I needed to start paying attention to what was going on with the check in! We were being upgraded and I was missing it!

My boys didnít understand why I was so excited about the pixie dust so I simply explained that it meant more food for them, which met with their tepid teenage approval. That changed later when they saw the desserts and soda. I almost decided to try and get them back by telling them that every time they took something they had to wave their Keys to the World card at a club level staffer to scan it. They are on to me at this age and I think they would have caught on, but it would have been hysterical watching them chase down a staffer with their room keys out and a plate loaded with goodies.

We were told our room wasn't ready but that we would be issued room keys that we could use to get into the pool and charge on the room key if we so desired. We were also told that you would have to use the room key card to activate the 5th floor button to get to our room. I made the mistake of asking what the room number was and they said they couldn't tell me until the room was ready, for security reasons, but that they would text me when it was ready.

We took a quick peek into the club level where it was in lunch time mode with chips, a dip, Swedish fish (a weakness of mine!) some other thing like trail mix (I think) and a cooler filled with sodas. There were other beverages at different times of the day as well but I can't remember the order of their appearance. We asked for water since we didn't see any and we were told that IF YOU NEED SOMETHING AND IT'S NOT OUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK AND THEY WOULD BRING IT OUT TO YOU!!!! This is important to note because I especially made use of this, asking for cups of Iced Tea at all hours of the day and night when Club level would have operating hours..

Keep in mind when Club level is not staffed at night and you would need something you could pop in and see if it was out, like the sodas and Swedish fish, but if you needed something like wine or water you would need to think ahead and ask for some to take back to your room for the late hours when no one was working.

You also had to ask for bottled water since it wasn't out. Remember it was never a problem to get as many bottles as you needed, all you had to do was ask and the staff was more than happy to accommodate you. As for the staff I found them to be easy to work with and very accommodating. As a club level newbie, in the beginning you kind of feel funny asking for things that you need, but I quickly realized that the staff wanted me to understand that they were there to help me and they wanted me to feel comfortable. I got the sense from some CM's staffing club level that they really liked that I was catching on and being brave enough to ask for things so that they could help me. I also really like the professionalism exhibited by the Club level staffers. They were friendly, but not overly so, and their first priority was helping you get exactly what you needed. Their performance reminded me of what you would experience at a fine restaurant with well trained personnel. They were friendly, without being overly friendly and intrusive with your time. Every time I asked for something (and I asked for a ton of lemons!! I CLEANED THEM OUT!!! LOL) they always had a great attitude so kudos for that!

We decided to get lunch somewhere in the complex and take a dip in the pool while we waited for the room. We started walking around downstairs and I naturally was looking for Teena. I thought we would get a recommendation from her for a nice sit down place for lunch where they served alcohol and that you wouldn't need a 180,000 days in advance ADR. With no Teena in sight (she probably saw me coming and decided it was better to be carted off by the Gingerbread loving dogs!) we stumbled upon Martha's Vineyard Lounge which seemed to fit the bill. The boys opted to keep looking, which means they were headed to the arcade for video games and not lunch (saw that one coming from a mile away!) and we split up.

My husband and I had a drink, with him have some sort of beer and I had a Passion Fruit Margarita. We then ordered wraps from the bar, which were obviously pre-made, days and days ago, and were too soggy to eat. The staff at the bar was very nice and I'm sure they would have helped us with the wrap problem, but rather than try to fix the wrap issue we chose just to sit in the lounge and enjoy our drinks and good fortune at being upgraded to club level. After we were done we summoned the boy with a text and distributed the bathing suits with instructions to change in the health club locker room and use the lockers to store the street clothes and valuables.

We would go on to use the health club locker room on the day of departure as well as this day's arrival. You entered the gym through the entrance to the spa and the gym was immediately through a door way to your right. I asked for a tour, knowing that they had just remodeled, and I was taken through the new digs and shown the works. Let me tell you everything in the spa is first class and the pedicure bowls look like something you would find in a tastefully done modern art museum. They had a bunch of smaller rooms dedicated to the services offered and there was a hallway behind the fitness center that linked the locker rooms to the spa.

I have to say that the locker room was missing a few key things that guests would use and I intend to mention this on my resort survey. The locker room was small but functional with one long length locker and about 10 other half size lockers. There was no bench in front of the lockers and this was sorely missed. I didn't get the chance to ask the staff at the spa why there was none but it made for using the locker room that much more awkward as you had no place to put anything once you took it out of the locker. The other thing that was problematic was that there were only hooks in the shower area so you had no shelves to put you hair care products on if you opted not to use the supplied but unlabeled "Blue stuff, bluer stuff, white stuff and yet another shade of blue stuff" in the shower area. Obviously these items were body wash, shampoo, conditioner and ya got me on the fourth one but as to which was which was a mystery that shall not be solved with out the labels.

The other thing that was missing was something called a suit spinner. This is a machine commonly found in locker rooms that you place a bathing suit in and it spins the water out for easier transport home. Ladies swim suits are especially prone to staying water logged so this omission was sorely missed as we dragged the wet suits home in a plastic bag on the plane ride back.

After exiting the locker room we ran like wild people to the pool, fueled by alcohol and video games. We didn't think ahead, so we dragged our room key cards out to the pool to get bands for Storm Along Bay. In retrospect this would prove to be a mistake. I thought I had it all figured out because I knew you could stash valuables at the lockers at the pool. What I didn't count on is that the lockers are in such bad shape that the staff had trouble finding a lock that was not stuck and could be turned and unlocked for use. After 15 minutes of trying by myself and then requesting the assistance of the pool staff our room key cards were safely and rustily locked away and I rented a double tube to float in a margarita induced haze in the lazy river. The next time we used the pool we just got our wrist bands BEFORE we went to the locker room to change, since it was easier to store all of our stuff in the operational fitness/spa lockers.

The boys were making dog eyes at my float and I said "We are only renting 1
float and there is an extra seat that you can share with your mom as she floats around in the lazy river and belts out Barry Manilow songs". (as she is wont to due under the influence and at a resort pool.) This was enough to chase them away with a reminder that there was an epic resort slide calling their name. Thankfully I didn't see them for the rest of my sentence in the lazy river!

The weather was mostly sunny and 79 and the water was heated to 82 degrees, although in which part of the pool the water was heated in was a mystery to me. Being descended from hearty peasant stock and the frequent victim of hot water heater outages I managed quite nicely with the pool temperature, with the margarita definitely helping on that account. Still it occurred to me that Storm Along bay, like every other Disney Resort pool, is a 3 season pool unless it it sunny and 80 degrees outside in the winter. Despite this fact you still saw legions of blue tinged children refusing to leave the pool when their anxious parents had to dial 911 to get them out of the pool and restore their vital signs.

After 2 hours of enjoying the pool, I hit the locker room for a shower and went off to find hubby, who had received a text and was in the process of having the luggage delivered to the room.

OMG! He was in the room!!! If you know our family you would know that what this really meant was that he was unloading his clothes into the best drawers, using up all the hangers and hiding the remote so that only he knew where it was. I had to hurry if I stood a chance at any drawers or getting the good side of the bed.

Well, that's it for today. In the next installment I'll talk about the room, where we went that night and what we saw. Keep in mind if you have any questions I'll try to answer them as best as I can. I'm not going to even apologize for being so wordy. I know that some of you are interested in all the dirty details and some of you just skim. This trip report is being written for the enjoyment of those people in life that need a hobby and finding out about this resort seems to be it!

As for Teena I never did see her again that day but those dogs were gone and I figure they must have gotten her. That's what she gets for getting too close to the door.

~NM
Old 12-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #455
Katesdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana278 View Post
I've seriously read everything possible but I don't know how to decide. I know either one will be great, I just don't want to get there and say "oh I wish I went with the other."
You see that all the time in other threads. I'm sure we all have those thoughts from time to time. However, one great thing is, you can always go back someday and try the other side. However, as we have seen in many posts here on this thread, one person may have a "problem" with housekeeping or noise in the hall but someone else who is staying in the same resort at the same time never experiences that issue. You will be happy with whatever you choose as long as you remind yourself, "Hey, I'm at thd Happiest Place On Earth! No worries, but happy!!!"
Old 12-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #456
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
When we last left off I was rounding the bend past the Swolphin and the beautiful Beach and Yacht club was floating into view. We got off the boat and we almost went into the entrance to the Yacht club before I remembered the pictures and realized that we needed the entrance to the blue building.

Walking down the walkway we saw those beautiful lamp posts all dressed in their Christmas finery and I knew I was on the right track. The first thing I noticed was a pack of wild dogs scratching at the back entrance trying to get in to the building. I shooed them away and as soon as I entered the building I quickly realized what they were after. Hiding behind the gingerbread carousel was Teena, frantically pin trading in an effort to keep from getting near that door. Recognizing her from her pictures I told my family I wanted to go over and introduce myself before the dogs got to her. The further you walked into the lobby the more cloying that heavy gingerbread scent became.

I waited and when the pin traders scattered I introduced myself and the family to Teena. A big smile came over her face and she said she was waiting for me! We talked briefly and my boys pin traded with her as my husband went to check in. My husband came back after a while with a CM in tow and said we had to go upstairs. I told him to go on ahead and just tell me the room number and I would be up when I was done pestering Teena about the resort. He said we don't have a room number yet we have to go upstairs to get it. Again I tried to get him to meet me there and Teena smiled and said I had to go with him. I thought she was just trying to get away from me because I can be kind of chatty when I am so excited so off I went. The other CM took us to the elevator and I was quizzing my husband on about the luggage when we walked out and I saw 2 desks. Another CM said "Welcome to the Beach Club is this the first time you are staying Club level?" and I decided that I needed to start paying attention to what was going on with the check in! We were being upgraded and I was missing it!

My boys didnít understand why I was so excited about the pixie dust so I simply explained that it meant more food for them, which met with their tepid teenage approval. That changed later when they saw the desserts and soda. I almost decided to try and get them back by telling them that every time they took something they had to wave their Keys to the World card at a club level staffer to scan it. They are on to me at this age and I think they would have caught on, but it would have been hysterical watching them chase down a staffer with their room keys out and a plate loaded with goodies.

We were told our room wasn't ready but that we would be issued room keys that we could use to get into the pool and charge on the room key if we so desired. We were also told that you would have to use the room key card to activate the 5th floor button to get to our room. I made the mistake of asking what the room number was and they said they couldn't tell me until the room was ready, for security reasons, but that they would text me when it was ready.

We took a quick peek into the club level where it was in lunch time mode with chips, a dip, Swedish fish (a weakness of mine!) some other thing like trail mix (I think) and a cooler filled with sodas. There were other beverages at different times of the day as well but I can't remember the order of their appearance. We asked for water since we didn't see any and we were told that IF YOU NEED SOMETHING AND IT'S NOT OUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK AND THEY WOULD BRING IT OUT TO YOU!!!! This is important to note because I especially made use of this, asking for cups of Iced Tea at all hours of the day and night when Club level would have operating hours..

Keep in mind when Club level is not staffed at night and you would need something you could pop in and see if it was out, like the sodas and Swedish fish, but if you needed something like wine or water you would need to think ahead and ask for some to take back to your room for the late hours when no one was working.

You also had to ask for bottled water since it wasn't out. Remember it was never a problem to get as many bottles as you needed, all you had to do was ask and the staff was more than happy to accommodate you. As for the staff I found them to be easy to work with and very accommodating. As a club level newbie, in the beginning you kind of feel funny asking for things that you need, but I quickly realized that the staff wanted me to understand that they were there to help me and they wanted me to feel comfortable. I got the sense from some CM's staffing club level that they really liked that I was catching on and being brave enough to ask for things so that they could help me. I also really like the professionalism exhibited by the Club level staffers. They were friendly, but not overly so, and their first priority was helping you get exactly what you needed. Their performance reminded me of what you would experience at a fine restaurant with well trained personnel. They were friendly, without being overly friendly and intrusive with your time. Every time I asked for something (and I asked for a ton of lemons!! I CLEANED THEM OUT!!! LOL) they always had a great attitude so kudos for that!

We decided to get lunch somewhere in the complex and take a dip in the pool while we waited for the room. We started walking around downstairs and I naturally was looking for Teena. I thought we would get a recommendation from her for a nice sit down place for lunch where they served alcohol and that you wouldn't need a 180,000 days in advance ADR. With no Teena in sight (she probably saw me coming and decided it was better to be carted off by the Gingerbread loving dogs!) we stumbled upon Martha's Vineyard Lounge which seemed to fit the bill. The boys opted to keep looking, which means they were headed to the arcade for video games and not lunch (saw that one coming from a mile away!) and we split up.

My husband and I had a drink, with him have some sort of beer and I had a Passion Fruit Margarita. We then ordered wraps from the bar, which were obviously pre-made, days and days ago, and were too soggy to eat. The staff at the bar was very nice and I'm sure they would have helped us with the wrap problem, but rather than try to fix the wrap issue we chose just to sit in the lounge and enjoy our drinks and good fortune at being upgraded to club level. After we were done we summoned the boy with a text and distributed the bathing suits with instructions to change in the health club locker room and use the lockers to store the street clothes and valuables.

We would go on to use the health club locker room on the day of departure as well as this day's arrival. You entered the gym through the entrance to the spa and the gym was immediately through a door way to your right. I asked for a tour, knowing that they had just remodeled, and I was taken through the new digs and shown the works. Let me tell you everything in the spa is first class and the pedicure bowls look like something you would find in a tastefully done modern art museum. They had a bunch of smaller rooms dedicated to the services offered and there was a hallway behind the fitness center that linked the locker rooms to the spa.

I have to say that the locker room was missing a few key things that guests would use and I intend to mention this on my resort survey. The locker room was small but functional with one long length locker and about 10 other half size lockers. There was no bench in front of the lockers and this was sorely missed. I didn't get the chance to ask the staff at the spa why there was none but it made for using the locker room that much more awkward as you had no place to put anything once you took it out of the locker. The other thing that was problematic was that there were only hooks in the shower area so you had no shelves to put you hair care products on if you opted not to use the supplied but unlabeled "Blue stuff, bluer stuff, white stuff and yet another shade of blue stuff" in the shower area. Obviously these items were body wash, shampoo, conditioner and ya got me on the fourth one but as to which was which was a mystery that shall not be solved with out the labels.

The other thing that was missing was something called a suit spinner. This is a machine commonly found in locker rooms that you place a bathing suit in and it spins the water out for easier transport home. Ladies swim suits are especially prone to staying water logged so this omission was sorely missed as we dragged the wet suits home in a plastic bag on the plane ride back.

After exiting the locker room we ran like wild people to the pool, fueled by alcohol and video games. We didn't think ahead, so we dragged our room key cards out to the pool to get bands for Storm Along Bay. In retrospect this would prove to be a mistake. I thought I had it all figured out because I knew you could stash valuables at the lockers at the pool. What I didn't count on is that the lockers are in such bad shape that the staff had trouble finding a lock that was not stuck and could be turned and unlocked for use. After 15 minutes of trying by myself and then requesting the assistance of the pool staff our room key cards were safely and rustily locked away and I rented a double tube to float in a margarita induced haze in the lazy river. The next time we used the pool we just got our wrist bands BEFORE we went to the locker room to change, since it was easier to store all of our stuff in the operational fitness/spa lockers.

The boys were making dog eyes at my float and I said "We are only renting 1
float and there is an extra seat that you can share with your mom as she floats around in the lazy river and belts out Barry Manilow songs". (as she is wont to due under the influence and at a resort pool.) This was enough to chase them away with a reminder that there was an epic resort slide calling their name. Thankfully I didn't see them for the rest of my sentence in the lazy river!

The weather was mostly sunny and 79 and the water was heated to 82 degrees, although in which part of the pool the water was heated in was a mystery to me. Being descended from hearty peasant stock and the frequent victim of hot water heater outages I managed quite nicely with the pool temperature, with the margarita definitely helping on that account. Still it occurred to me that Storm Along bay, like every other Disney Resort pool, is a 3 season pool unless it it sunny and 80 degrees outside in the winter. Despite this fact you still saw legions of blue tinged children refusing to leave the pool when their anxious parents had to dial 911 to get them out of the pool and restore their vital signs.

After 2 hours of enjoying the pool, I hit the locker room for a shower and went off to find hubby, who had received a text and was in the process of having the luggage delivered to the room.

OMG! He was in the room!!! If you know our family you would know that what this really meant was that he was unloading his clothes into the best drawers, using up all the hangers and hiding the remote so that only he knew where it was. I had to hurry if I stood a chance at any drawers or getting the good side of the bed.

Well, that's it for today. In the next installment I'll talk about the room, where we went that night and what we saw. Keep in mind if you have any questions I'll try to answer them as best as I can. I'm not going to even apologize for being so wordy. I know that some of you are interested in all the dirty details and some of you just skim. This trip report is being written for the enjoyment of those people in life that need a hobby and finding out about this resort seems to be it!

As for Teena I never did see her again that day but those dogs were gone and I figure they must have gotten her. That's what she gets for getting too close to the door.

~NM

Wow what a great report so far!!
Old 12-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #457
floridagirl61
Mouseketeer

Really enjoying your trip report Ninja Mom, please keep it coming. You are making me very excited for my upcoming trip even though it is so far away.

TO MANY DAY TRIPS TO COUNT, SENIOR NIGHT '79, WL '96, CS '00, ASMU '07, ASMU '08, POP '09, POP '10, BW CL '10, ASMU '11, BC VILLAS '13, BC CL '13, AOA '13, BC CL '14 (Magical upgrade to the Presidential Suite)
Presidential Suite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKhh5Z6bjjg

Our Best Disney Vacation Yethttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3178111

Fifield Family Food Reviews and Pictures
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3175535
Old 12-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #458
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hi Beach Club experts! I am getting ready to switch our reservation to Beach Club for May!! YAY!!

I am going to request a standard room with balcony and daybed...as we have five in our family. Is there anyone out there that had an amazing standard view room and remembers it's number?

I know requests are never guaranteed but just thought I would ask for some input! Thanks so much!
Unfortunately all standard views are now views of a roof or parking lot.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #459
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Okay, thanks Teena! Scratch the standard view!!

So excited to be finally booked at the Beach Club May 15 - 20!!
Old 12-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #460
BLTtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Ninja Mom, I'm enjoying your trip report! Looking forward to more.....

Old 12-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #461
my2princessgirls
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to post to say that I am loving this thread!! We stayed at the YC in September over Labor Day weekend and it was wonderful!

We are booked in a lagoon/pool view room again for May 18-25 following our cruise. Can't wait!! After our weekend trip our girls asked that we schedule several resort days to enjoy SAB, so I am only planning 4 park days.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #462
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Okay, thanks Teena! Scratch the standard view!!

So excited to be finally booked at the Beach Club May 15 - 20!!
Garden view is usually less than $12 more per night. You may want to consider that. A garden view is a view of something "green". It can be a garden, courtyard or overgrown woods.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #463
BackstoryWorthy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
It DID! I loved it when we first arrived but by day 3 the solarium was my pick for a few moments of quiet, non-Hansel & Gretel cottage scented relaxation when meeting up with our party for the busses, dinner reservations, etc.

I LOVE your trip report so far and the upgrade sounds fantastic. Looking forward to more installments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Garden view is usually less than $12 more per night. You may want to consider that. A garden view is a view of something "green". It can be a garden, courtyard or overgrown woods.
We did GV and by luck had nice view of the lake & BWI too with a mere 1/4 turn of the chair on the balcony. By the way, I had read more than a few posts about the state of dingy balconies and furniture but our full on the 2nd floor (the the other 2 in group next to us) were all in more than fine shape and very clean for, you know, being OUTDOORS 24 hours a day .
Old 12-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #464
Sue M
DIS Veteran

NM TR great report so far . I agree with the new FP system. I don't like it at all! If you want to ride your fav ride, like TSMM more then once after rope drop using a FP, it's very difficult because you are in a different part of the park by then, and possibly in a different attraction. We ended up walking back to TSMM and wasting 20 min waiting for our FP time. Was so much easier just going back for FP when you could.

Congrats on that fabulous upgrade! we were lucky enough to get one too. Beware, once you stay CL it can get addictive. After our BC CL experience we booked our last August trip CL at AKL we did a split stay, 6 night pool view and 6 nights CL.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 7-Sept 3 2014 Ft Lauderdale, Universal, WDW GF & GF CL
Old 12-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #465
hill6
DIS Veteran

Ninja Mom great upgrade to CL. Can't wait to find out what room

Saratoga Springs Nov 8-13 our First DVC trip
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: