Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
Toria
DIS Veteran

Please let me take a nap..UPD 10/13/13- TR w/DH(folded in)

Folded in TR with DH starts on page 3.

Hello everyone! I am back with a brand new spanking TR. Here is a link from my first TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2741959

I am Toria this was my 3rd cruise with disney and the 2nd one for DS(12) and DD (8). In July DH and I took one without the kids. I did not do a TR on that one, however I wanted to share the experience that I had with the kids on this trip. DH did not come with us because he said he needed a break from Disney

The title of this TR will be explained later in the TR. I am at work starting this so there are no pics at the moment.

This trip came about because I put a deposit on a dummy date back in July while on the ship. I received a message from DCL on Facebook about the Florida resident deal. I went online and priced out a couple of dates and found a really amazing deal that COULD NOT BE BEAT! I called DH to see if he wanted to come he said no(alrighty then BYE, me and the kids are outta here), then I called work and was cleared to take those days. I happily called and changed my sail date to 13 Dec 2012. I had plenty of time to plan and prepare for this trip. Well that is what I thought anyway. It turns out that I spent the next couple of months stressing over the Thanksgiving holiday. I had 30 family members coming in for 5 days that I had to play host to at a beach house. If there was a reality show about family vacations we would have had stellar ratings I promise. Thanksgiving passed, then I had to prepare for 3 Christmas parties in the same weeekend. No rest for the weary! After the last party on that Sunday, I had 2 days to get ready for this cruise. I tried to leave work at a decent time, but the Emergency Room was quite busy this night. I ended up getting home at midnight still having to pack a few things and loading the car. I fell asleep around 1am and I planned to be up at 5am
Did I make it? To be cont'd with pics...

Last edited by Toria; 10-13-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Toria is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: