Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #20
ktlm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdklein View Post
For us it's monorail to the MK and boat back. One stop each way. Just makes sense to us.
They actually tell you at the front desk when you check in to take the Monorail there and boat back. We are rebels.

As for us, we much prefer just the 3 of us, or I think the most we have ever had was 2 other families with us, on a nice laid back ride on the boat -which sometimes stops at the Poly in the morning and sometimes just goes direct to MK in our experience, over standing in line for the monorail, sometimes getting on and sometimes not because of the crowds, and when you do get on in the mornings by the time the monorail gets to the GF, in our experience it is usually standing room only and being packed in like sardines, and sometimes being hit with strollers. We took the monorail to MK on check out day since we were already in the main building after checking our bags, and my DD (6) looked at me and said "Why are we on this crowded thing instead of the boat?"
ktlm is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: