DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
WheresPerry
Home Resort Saratoga Springs

First stay using DVC Overall Great but one mishap.

Hey all,

This was my first stay since purchasing in November. We stayed from December 5th-11th. Since i booked my trip so close to the actual travel date we had to move around a couple of times. We first stayed at a 2 Bedroom (5th-7th) then went to a 1 bdrm (7th-8th) back to a 2 bdrm (8th-10th) then to a studio (10th-11th) since half our party left.

When going into the 1 bdrm i found some dirt or black stuff all over the left side of the trim entering the laundry room. I was able to clean it off easily with wet paper towel. Wasn't upset about it. i understand there is a lot to cover in a short period of time before the next guests check in.

BUT.... when i checked into the Studio for our last night i was very upset. I found papers still written on from the previous guest and i found cobwebs in the room between the bathroom entry and the door that services the room next door. (see picture below) I called the front desk and stated i wanted a manager to come to my room. i stated what the problem was and was told a manager would be by shortly. after 30 mins i called again and was told the same thing. after another 30 mins i called yet again and was told that the manager was told a wrong room number, and that the manager will be calling in the next few min. the manager called and i explained stating this was unacceptable for what people pay in dues each year. he stated he would have someone come by and take care of it. i said that wouldn't be necessary. he stated he didn't know what i wanted and i said thanks for your help and told him to have a good night. then someone arrived 20 mins later to clean the cobwebs which i already took care of.

is there someone else i should have called.

WheresPerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: