Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #571
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Anyone with movie making software and a little skill can make a title sequence.

Haven't you ever watched Phineus and Ferb?
Not one anyone would believe - the sequences are from the season, always.

Quote:
I guess there is just a difference of opinion about what qualifies as a spoiler and what you consider a spoiler. Knowing that Malcolm might be on next season hasn't ruined my enjoyment at all and it still leaves 3 other people who have the chance to win.
Yes, guess so. I consider a spoiler the same thing as the Wiki definition (and as everyone on another, more media-centric board I'm on does) -

Quote:
A spoiler is any element of any summary or description of any piece of fiction that reveals any plot element which will give away the outcome ...
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #572
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake

Not one anyone would believe - the sequences are from the season, always.

Yes, guess so. I consider a spoiler the same thing as the Wiki definition (and as everyone on another, more media-centric board I'm on does) -
First of all the list may or may not be correct so nothing has been spoiled and I don't know when the official cast list will be announced so you won't know until then whether you were actually spoiled so can we please stop acting like this list is the equivalent of giving away the ending of the Sixth Sense.
Reesecup317 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #573
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)

I agree with cornflake, and I'm SO disappointed right now.

Posting that Malcolm will be returning as a player on Survivor REDEMPTION is the same as announcing to all of us that he loses.

Just crossing my fingers at this point that it's just one big hoax meant to throw us off the trail.

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years, #13 Her Mother's Hope, #14 Perfect People, #15 The Last Original Wife, #16 Star Island, #17 Pursuit of Peace, #18 Room, #19 Innocence #20 New Year Island, #21 Me Before You, #22 Unbroken, #23 You Don't Want to Know, #24 Her Daughter's Dream, #25 The Leisure Seeker, #26 Rainshadow Road, #27 The Art of Hearing Heartbeats, #28 Little Bee, #29 The Art Forger, #30 One Plus One, #31 Double Whammy, #32 The Girl You Left Behind, #33 Orphan Train, #34 Big Little Lies, #35 The Good Girl, #36 The Girl with All the Gifts, #37 Outlander, #38 Lucid, #39 You

Currently reading: #40 Dragonfly in Amber

threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #574
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
We don't know that, there are plenty of spoiler sites and they are often wrong.
It would be nice if those lists were not shared in this thread, however.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #575
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
Seriously? Coming in just before the finale in which he's competing and saying oh, btw, Malcolm is gonna be on the next season, called 'Redemption' isn't a giant spoiler?
Yep, totally a spoiler. Kind of pisses me off that I know this now. Crap.
HM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #576
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

You guys need to stop for a second and take a look and the video. It isn't an official CBS survivor promo video

It's some guy with a movie program. It isn't real

CBS production doesn't use photos they use video and not one shot with the names was video not to mention no voice over from jeff or where it even took place

Here is the promo for last years survivor with Brendon

http://youtu.be/lunt8x6qCCc

The one posted before looks nothing like it. It's a slides how with survivor music
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #577
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
You guys need to stop for a second and take a look and the video. It isn't an official CBS survivor promo video

It's some guy with a movie program. It isn't real

CBS production doesn't use photos they use video and not one shot with the names was video not to mention no voice over from jeff or where it even took place

Here is the promo for last years survivor with Brendon

http://youtu.be/lunt8x6qCCc

The one posted before looks nothing like it. It's a slides how with survivor music
The other point is that in the media today the article I read called the season Survivor Caramoan: Fans and Favorites. There is no mention of Redemption
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #578
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Just my 2 cents. Just for arguements sake, lets say Malcolm is playing next season in a Fan vs. Favorites format, that doesn't mean he doesn't win this season. Russell Hantz played in Heroes vs. Villians before the outcome of his season aired. Malcolm could be in the final three (although I think this season is going to go to final 2) the votes won't be revealed until Sunday. While this season was airing he could have been in timbucktoo (or wherever they will be next season) This knowledge in no way predicts what happens this season.

Having said that, the list probably shouldn't have been included in the post.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB
Daddy_of_Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #579
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

who cares if Malcolm's name is on the list you can google survivor 26 right now and get no less than 10 different lists that don't mean anything until CBS oficially makes the announcement.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #580
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesecup317 View Post
who cares if Malcolm's name is on the list you can google survivor 26 right now and get no less than 10 different lists that don't mean anything until CBS oficially makes the announcement.

ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #581
Mkrop
I just cant go on demand
Hi my name is Mkop and I am a cart leaver!

Quote:
First of all the list may or may not be correct so nothing has been spoiled and I don't know when the official cast list will be announced so you won't know until then whether you were actually spoiled so can we please stop acting like this list is the equivalent of giving away the ending of the Sixth Sense.
Totrally rude!

Quote:
But see I dont google things like that. I come on this thread only that says NO SPOLIERS. Dont post things about future seasons esp about former contestants until the current season over, otherwise you could ruin it for others.
June 2008 Contemporary
Dec 2008 Boardwalk Inn
June 2009 Disneyland Hotel and DCA
Jan 2010 DVC Boardwalk Villas
Dec 2010 DVC BLT
July-Aug 2011 Disneyland Park Vue Inn
Dec 2011 DVC BW
July 2012 DVC BC
Dec 2013 DVC AKL/BW
Aug 2014 DVC DCA
Mkrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #582
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkrop

Totrally rude!

But see I dont google things like that. I come on this thread only that says NO SPOLIERS. Dont post things about future seasons esp about former contestants until the current season over, otherwise you could ruin it for others.
what did I say that was rude I only stated the obvious. this seems to be a conversation that is going nowhere because my main point is that the list is NOT A SPOILER. just because we talk about what might happen next season does not mean that any of it is true. I don't know about anyone else here but I don't work for CBS so I don't have any inside info. I think everyone should relax.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #583
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

Quote:
what did I say that was rude I only stated the obvious. this seems to be a conversation that is going nowhere because my main point is that the list is NOT A SPOILER. just because we talk about what might happen next season does not mean that any of it is true. I don't know about anyone else here but I don't work for CBS so I don't have any inside info. I think everyone should relax.
You screen name instills peace and calm in me!!!! I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
travelbug24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #584
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelbug24

You screen name instills peace and calm in me!!!! I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
thanks I love them too. only the original though none of those crappy white chocolate ones. Reese's cups for everybody as a peace offering
Old 12-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #585
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

Quote:
thanks I love them too. only the original though none of those crappy white chocolate ones. Reese's cups for everybody as a peace offering
Ok I didn't even know they made white chocolate ones. White chocolate = no flavor for me too.
travelbug24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: